Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it ever too late to learn to play guitar?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I wanted to learn to play guitar for a while now, but I have little to no musical knowledge. I did not pay attention in music class most of the time, and never retained what I had learned. I wish I did because learning to play music is something I would be into today. But I don't know if I can get into learning guitar now. I tried learning it back when I was in middle school or high school. I forget. But we tried to learn strings once and I think that was it. My dad even got us an amp so we could jam out real loud. But I feel bad that we never learned to play, because I think my dad at the time paid a $200+. Now they were those learning guitars, nothing major so they wouldn't cost a lot, but to us that is a lot of money, even today.

Maybe I should learn, but I don't know if I have the patience to learn. Do you know anyone who learned to play music later in life?

Advertisement Placeholder
It's never too late, of course. What it takes is dedication. People who are very old can learn plenty of stuff but only if they give their full attention to it.

No, it's never too late to learn to play the guitar. Learning to play an instrument can be a fulfilling and enjoyable experience at any age. While it might take a bit more time and practice as an adult compared to starting at a younger age, the joy of making music and the sense of accomplishment are worth it.

It is never too late to do anything in life so far you are still a living being and you know you are capable of learning it. I learnt how to play Keyboard at age 26 and I am better at Playing anytime

It is never too late to do anything in life so far you are still a living being and you know you are capable of learning it. I learnt how to play Keyboard at age 26 and I am better at Playing anytime

Exactly! I even know a lot of people that start going to school in their old age from 50 years upwards which is something that says a lot about age not playing a role in when you want to learn anything. When you are still willing to do it and your body is ready to do it, you shouldn't be looking at your age.

There is no maximum age limit for learning anything. If you want, if you can, if you have time to devote to learning, you can learn anytime you want. I know a lot of people to who took interest in a musical instrument when they were old nd they managed to learn the skill

There is no maximum age limit for learning anything. If you want, if you can, if you have time to devote to learning, you can learn anytime you want. I know a lot of people to who took interest in a musical instrument when they were old nd they managed to learn the skill

Exactly! I have seen a lot of people in my country that are going to Adult Education in their old age and they always come out with good grades even better than those who are younger in the university.

This is a proof that no matter your age, the most important thing is for you to be willing to learn and it's something that we always work out for you if you put in the effort to make it.

To me it's is never too late as far as your still breathing, learning never ends. If is something that interest you, I guess you won't be that bad to catch with those hot dudes.

Yeah, that's very correct. It can never be too late to learn how to play any musical instrument. My brother began playing when he was already a university graduate. He's very your in play any musical instruments now.

I used to go to music school but I studied violin but I wanted to play guitar and then I could still learn and now even if I wanted to it would be very difficult because I forgot all the basics of notes and I think it would take much more time than then

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds