Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it even worth using reddit for any means?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I don't use reddit much these days. I found it rather limiting for what it is. Sure you can use it to promote things, but it really comes down to having your own subreddit.

If you post to others, your posts may be flagged as spam. Even when I did promo for my own sites on my own subreddit, someone started spamming messages at me saying I was breaking the rules. I never understood that. So I haven't used reddit in years.

Advertisement Placeholder
i do not believe that reddit is the best platform for promoting your links, as there are other better methods of promoting your links, goods or services to more audience.

Reddit is a very useful site for marketing. A lot of businesses have their own reddit threads. However,r reddit is not like other social sites where you can dump links.

Reddit can be a valuable platform for marketing and promoting businesses. With over 430 million active users, there is a large potential audience to tap into, businesses can effectively leverage Reddit to drive traffic and promote their brand.

Reddit is too strict now. The only way I can see someone using Reddit is share links is to ask a question with one account and then hours or days later, reply with a separate account with the link as a source. It is very time consuming and if you get caught doing it, they will ghost ban you and your domain.

Reddit is another popular social media platform which is full of contents that are very informative on subject that they are created on. I have been making use of the platform for quite a while and have never had any reason not to consider the platform as a success the same way the other social media platform has been for years.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds