Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it encouraging to open a joint account with woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nurudeen

Captain Junkie
Credits
Is it adviceable and good to open a joint account with ones wife so to plan well and reduce family excess spendings

Advertisement Placeholder
Maybe with a wife or family mumber like sister or mom but other ways it will bring prblms

Is it adviceable and good to open a joint account with ones wife so to plan well and reduce family excess spendings
Yes, there is no issue if you open a joint account with your wife. It ll definitely help to reduce family extra spendings.

Opening a joint account with your wife is good cos you get to do things together and also make decisions together when it comes to spending and investing

It is not a bad idea having a joint account with your wife but you should also have different accounts too. The joint account shows you are one and the individual ones still give the needed independence.

It is very advisable and right for it helps them to be United towards saving up for their children welfare

Well it depends on both that how they manage to use the account but it is usually not adviseable if you can open separate account why bother to open a joint account.or if you are willingly opening a joint account so also create another separate account.

Before you agree on opening joint account with anybody, you must be sure such individual is someone you wouldn't regret after doing that, a level of understanding and agreement must be reached before such decision can be taken or implemented

For the most part, you can open a joint checking account with anyone you like. Although married couples often combine their finances in an account, unmarried couples, business partners, roommates or parents and their children might also opt for the convenience that a joint checking account provides.

It is not encouraging to open a join account with woman, as this could cause problems that was not premeditated. Women can be very wasteful with money so, I would advise you to open your account alone. Women surely knows how to spend beyond budgets. So, abstain from potential wastage of money.

I'm guessing by woman, it pertains to a spouse? I think there's nothing wrong with opening a joint account. It shows commitment but both of you should be mindful with spending and communicative about it. It's important to tell each other if it will be spent so it wouldn't be an issue.

Opening a joint account shouldn’t be be gender limited instead it should based on trust. In My opinion you can open joint account with anyone be it woman or man just make sure you have trust in the other person

Well that would be a very nice thing to do if you know your wife is not the extravagant spending kind, the kind that spends wisely.
Infact in some homes, the men in the family are so confident in their wife's household management ability that they give her access to their bank account to use at anytime.
Now if you have a wife like that, why won't you give her such access?

before you even think of doing that you must understand the relationship between you and the woman you are trying to open a joint account with, for example if she is your sister or a family relation then you can think of doing that, I don't personally advise you to do that with someone you don't know or a strange individual , such thing should only be done with people who you are familiar and you really know a lot about them. Please don't make a decision that might affect you in the future.

Opening a joint account with a woman is a good way to spend wisely and track financial commitment of both parties(the man and the woman).It is advisable If only they are legally wedded, and Trust exist between the two.
[automerge]1608989439[/automerge]
Opening a joint account with a woman is a good way to spend wisely and track financial commitment of both parties(the man and the woman). Its advisable, If they are legally wedded and Trust each other.

Last edited:
I don't see any inconvenience in opening a business with a woman or your wife. In the sincere union of a relationship there should not be mistrust, quite the contrary, the support and knowledge of two people with the same goal lightens the load. It will be a support for the company to overcome adversity and stay on the rise.

Opening a joint account is a good idea but only if the woman is your wife, someone you trust to be prudent with money. There has to be a clear reason and objective for opening a joint account and both of you must be committed to spending from it wisely.

Well, it depends on each couple and the kind of relationship they have. My husband and I have joint accounts which we co-sign for. But I have a married friend whose husband made her sign a prenup before they got married - they don't share their assets at all and actually have separate bank accounts. She also has a secret account her husband knows nothing about.

Depends on the person you have married, most people would do so with an signed agreement about the situation in case you guys grows apart , but it is there for a reason, it has its advantages and its disadvantages / risks

In as much as I like this idea. I am not fully in support of it because of some reasons. I can only open joint account for some domestic needs like for paying children school fees and the likes. Opening joint account won't give privacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds