Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it easy to generate income as an online writer?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
For many people writing online is easiest way to make money online, they start on paid to post sites and articles sites. However, making good income from forum posting and article writing is very difficult. Therefore, online writers start blogging and freelancing writing. Blogging also demands continuous effort, thus, taking time to generate income. Content writing, being client-dependent, is not an easy income source. eBook writing is another method to generate income as a writer but selling ebooks is even more difficult.

Advertisement Placeholder
eBook writing is another method to generate income as a writer but selling ebooks is even more difficult.
It depends on the fame and/or proof of success. I mean, for an example, if you ranked a site for "work at home", then what you did is enough for credibility and that leads to big sales (of your SEO e-book).

However, to be able to do that you need to create authority site. I have multiple sites but I have not been able to build authority sites and rank on the top. Selling ebooks through ecommerce sites like Amazon is easier than selling from your own sites.,

I wouldn't say that this is a professional type of activity for me, but thanks to writing I was able to earn some money and I also improved my typing skills. I do not plan to develop in this direction because I understand that there is a lot of competition here

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds