Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Is it better to be personal?

WizeFox22

Credits
When posting on your blog, do you allow your true self to bleed through? Like do you point out personal experiences or world views through your posts or do you keep it basic and direct on the niche? I find that when I do add some personality to my posts, I seem to offend some people.

Advertisement Placeholder
It truly depends on your audience of the niche or type of blog you're running.

If it's a tutorial or something, a lot of people want something that only pertains to the tutorials. No emotions.

If it's a travel blog, obviously people want to see you in the blog, so you can put a lot more of your personality in.

You don't have to be completely personal to come of as an individual. Make a few jokes or funnies, even on more serious topics. People like to see part of who they are reading in what they read, at least I think so anyways.

On business blogs, no but on more personal/hobby blogs, yet. Stand alone blogs tend to do best with personality to them though so if you don't run a business or anything, I have to say showing who you are is important.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds