Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it always profitable to invest in real-estate?

Castelione

Addicted member
Credits
Considering that the location is good and all that, do you think it's always profitable to invest in a real-estate or there are seasons where real-estate is not booming or consider a "trend"?

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually real estate investment is one of the most profitable and less risky form of business that alot of people have been benefiting from it. though it depends on location sometimes.

Peter Hernandez, president of the Western Region at Douglas Elliman, founder and president of Teles Properties says:

"Most millionaires I know made more money from owning real estate than any other investment. Real estate consistently increases in value over time and outperforms other investments."

So, yes, real estate investments will always be profitable.

Seriously it is highly profitable to invest very well in real estate most especially in the urban area once you have the capital to invest in real estate in the urban area is very very profitable.

If it is always profitable then I bet that everybody is going to be selling everything they have in order to invest in it but that is not the case so you have to keep moving forward.

The real estate sector is a very profitable sector to invest in,the reason being that one can buy a landed property and allow it to appriciate in value over time before selling it,he can decide to deveolop it and sell or rent it out as well.

Have you ever wondered that if it is profitable then everybody is going to be going into it. You have to actually be very strategic about your Investments before they are going to bring you profit.

Well, only those who are into real estate business can give insight to the question. What many of us know is that real estate is very profitable business and that if we get fund, we'll like to venture into it. There's no business without risk. It's not all of their properties that they can sell.

Considering that the location is good and all that, do you think it's always profitable to invest in a real-estate or there are seasons where real-estate is not booming or consider a "trend"?
It's because real estate takes time before you make reasonable returns. A lot of money goes into recouping your capital before you start making profits.

Most people want to make money fast and real estate is not it.

Location aside, land is a very limited resource that's in extremely high demand therefore, there'll only be appreciation all the time. Humans are constantly being born everyday and activity rate isn't going down either.

The industry of real estate is an extremely lucrative one to operate in because one can purchase a piece of land, let it rise in value over period prior to actually marketing it, or decide to expand it and then sell or rent it out.

Real estate investment is a profitable investment. The only thing that will be required of you is the money needed to invest wisely in the market. That's all and nothing more

personally, i do not love investing on real estate as i believe to invest on real estate is capital intensive and the start up cost of doing this form of business is very large and can really drain you.

If it is always profitable then I bet that everybody is going to be selling everything they have in order to invest in it but that is not the case so you have to keep moving forward.
But that is not actually the case here,because in this sector you will need to have huge amount of money to be able to survive in this sector,else you will just have to concentrate on commision.

Investing in estate, is one of the best and it's a life long lasting investment which is less cost to maintain after it has been done. alot of people invest their pensions into estate as a safe place for financial survival without stress.

Real estate investment is a profitable investment. The only thing that will be required of you is the money needed to invest wisely in the market. That's all and nothing more
Money is a very important factor if you plan to survive on the real estate world but also the know how and how to properly value any property that you intend on selling to avoid losing

Personally I believe it's more than profitable to invest in real estate business simply because after the investment, it's less expensive to maintain and it's a long life lasting investment.

Money is a very important factor if you plan to survive on the real estate world but also the know how and how to properly value any property that you intend on selling to avoid losing
If I want to engage in real estate investment currently I wouldn't want to be in the selling position , but I will rather buy potential properties for long-term purpose investment . That is now the most profitable way so many people are investing.

Not always but it is very lucrative business when you invest wisely and choose locations wisely, in real estate business many people made a lot of money, so it means that it is profitable.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds