Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it advisable to start a business with a loan?

Credits
If you are starting a new business it is like a gamble. You don’t know whether it will work out well or not. So starting it with borrowed money is a risk, because if the business performs below expectation you wont know how to repay the loan. There are ways you can source for funds like from your family and friends or from governmental organizations. But using a loan is just not advisable.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my opinion, it isn't advisable to start a business with a loan. I feel like if one starts a business with a loan, one might be too focused on trying to pay off the loan rather than on growing the business.

It's not advisable to start a business with loan. Some people may argue that it's not bad to start a business with loan, but I do not agree. Starting a business with loan will put a lot of pressure on you. Hence, you won't be to exercise patient when you ought to because you have to pay back the loan with an interest attached.

Sometimes it can be really bad to start a business with a loan because you will have to start repaying the loan long before your business starts generating revenue

I don't subscribe to the idea of starting a business with a loan. It puts you under lots of pressure. Battling with loan repayment and building up a new business is not an easy feat. I think it is not advisable to start with a loan.

Yes, starting a business with loans is not such a great idea. Startups are very risky, you never know if they will be successful or not. It is better to start the business with your own savings or borrow from family and friends.

Personally i would not advice anyone to startup a business with loan. There are so many uncertainties. What if the business does not go as planned, how do you pay back the loan? This would lead you going into more debt.

In my opinion it is not wise to start a business with a loan because what if your business fail? It is better to work, raise money and start your own business.

Well it depends on the kind of business you want to start and also the knowledge you have and the choice of location.

Sometimes alot of people get successful with that, and some failed and it affects them badly.

The truth is that many successful businesses around the world started with a loan. What really matters is your ability to manage the business well and make it successful on the long-run.

No, It is not advisable to start a business with a loan. Starting a business is very Risky and It may not go as you have planned.
It is actually much better to borrow money from your Family and Friends. Or save money to start a business.

Obtaining the required capital to launch and expand a business can be accomplished by taking out a loan to fund the endeavor. But it's crucial to carefully weigh the effects of taking on debt and to have a strong business strategy in place.

Obtaining the required capital to launch and expand a business can be accomplished by taking out a loan to fund the endeavor. But it's crucial to carefully weigh the effects of taking on debt and to have a strong business strategy in place.
Having a strong business strategy is so important. Otherwise, that loan you take will just be a burden. It is best to take your time and plan well so as to use the borrowed money well.

No, It is not advisable to start a business with a loan. Starting a business is very Risky and It may not go as you have planned.
It is actually much better to borrow money from your Family and Friends. Or save money to start a business.
What's good for me might be a poison for another person and it also depends on the strategy we are using to start the business , to some people like me , I hate starting a business with a loan because there will be time to restock your store and the time might also be the same time you need to repay back the loan .

What's good for me might be a poison for another person and it also depends on the strategy we are using to start the business , to some people like me , I hate starting a business with a loan because there will be time to restock your store and the time might also be the same time you need to repay back the loan .
Yes, exactly I think you and I share the same views on that. When it is time for re-stocking you would start looking helpless or looking for another loan to continue your business. If you can avoid loan when starting a business then you are good to go.

If you are starting a new business it is like a gamble. You don’t know whether it will work out well or not. So starting it with borrowed money is a risk, because if the business performs below expectation you wont know how to repay the loan. There are ways you can source for funds like from your family and friends or from governmental organizations. But using a loan is just not advisable.

Taking out a loan to start a business can be a viable option for many entrepreneurs, but it should be done with careful consideration and planning.

You should have a clear business plan, good personal finances, and an understanding of the loan terms and the viability of your business idea.

Taking out a loan to start a business can be a viable option for many entrepreneurs, but it should be done with careful consideration and planning.

You should have a clear business plan, good personal finances, and an understanding of the loan terms and the viability of your business idea.
Starting a business with loan to me is just like putting yourself into trouble and I would not like it when that happens. It is better that I just start with the little money I have.

Well I think it depends on the kind of business you intended to start.

Personally I won't love to start a business with loan based on some issues which are personal.

It's very risk to some extent if the business couldn't succeed.

Since you need to get capital as quick as you can in order to start the business at the right time, you will need to take loan to achieve your plans. Business idea needs you to get capital as soon as you can in order to generate at that period.

Having a strong business strategy is so important. Otherwise, that loan you take will just be a burden. It is best to take your time and plan well so as to use the borrowed money well.
You shouldn't try to take a loan if you do not have a very good business plan if not you will just be wasting your time. You need to be strategically and knowledgeable about a particular business venture before taking that path.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds