Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is It A Wise Idea To Invest Money In Older Products?

There is nothing wrong with a person investing he/her money into older product, if actually the product still on demanding then the person can go ahead to invest him money there.

Advertisement Placeholder
That older products depend on their relevance. There are some older products that have become obsolete. Those one don't need to invest upon. But I understand there are some sites those old products are hot cake to sell. How true, I don't know.

Did you mean a company that has been existing and producing for a very long time, if so I prefer investing in such company because they are well known and have a name to loose ,

It depends on the kind of product you're talking about. There are some ancient things that have much value than new ones presently. But there are also some things that have been obsolete and not valuable because their time have passed.

Actually alot of people are now focusing on new products that are based on the new level of technology even though sometimes there will always be a need for the old product.

It wont be a good choice to do that when there is no need or demand for it.

We know that the technology is evolving a lot. Older things are becoming obsolete by the passage of time. Despite this, there are still many companies that seem to manufacture products that are based on old technology or many people might be selling products that are quite old. So, would it be a wise idea to invest in such kind of products?

I would actually say that as long as there is a possibility for you to be able to make money from investing in those kind of project, then you should take on such opportunity and make money from it when you still have the chance.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds