Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it a crime to read someone's else's business mail?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are many people who may receive personal or business mails every day. This is particularly important because many people may interact with each other when it comes to running a business organisation. So, do you think that is it a crime to read someone's else's mail?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, it's likely crime to read others emails without their consent. I would only allow people to view my business emails is if they worked for me and planned to answer said emails for me. But if someone jumps on my email without my permission, then yes that's not good and is probably illegal.

Not just business mail, you cannot even read personal mail, even if the mail is for your family members. You need to respect people' privacy and their rights to maintain their secrecy.

I would definitely say that it is a crime to read someone else's business email much like it is a crime to read other's personal mail that they receive as well.

I believe the only time it is legal for anyone to read your business emails or even personal mail is if the police have a warrant to do so for reasons of an investigation.

I would say it is a crime because a Business mail or any other mail is personal or a personal (Property), which i believe that is amongst the it has a password to be known by the owner of the mail. It is definitely an invasion of privacy

I would say it is a crime because a Business mail or any other mail is personal or a personal (Property), which i believe that is amongst the it has a password to be known by the owner of the mail. It is definitely an invasion of privacy

There are so many people who don't know how respect other people's privacy. They will always be poking around to access what they weren't given permission to access. This is why my laptop and smartphone is password locked all the time whenever I'm not using them.

I do not think it is right to read a person’s email. If it is done by mistake, that is excusable. Outside of that. There is no reason to read someone else's mail. That is called snooping and I'm sure there is a law for that.

I do not think it is right to read a person’s email. If it is done by mistake, that is excusable. Outside of that. There is no reason to read someone else's mail. That is called snooping and I'm sure there is a law for that.

There's nothing like a mistake when it comes to reading someone else's mail. The person can't say that he or she doesn't know what an email is like. They definitely read it on purpose and there's no excuse to cover for that spying acts. People go to jail for spying because they are accessing information they don't have the right to.

There's nothing like a mistake when it comes to reading someone else's mail. The person can't say that he or she doesn't know what an email is like. They definitely read it on purpose and there's no excuse to cover for that spying acts. People go to jail for spying because they are accessing information they don't have the right to.
Someone might argue that they just stumbled upon an email and read it. Hehe especially with shared computers. Perhaps one logged in and forgot to log out. But what do I know? It still does not make it right.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds