Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is investment in technology the way out?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
Investing in technology is what is trending right now. So many people are making money from this type of adventure and if you look at the people who are very rich in the world today, most of them are involved in technology-related business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Investment in technology can help advance society and lessen reliance on foreign imports of fossil fuels. Investment in technology can assist in addressing problems including workforce automation, water quality, and the avoidance of violence.

THis year major tech companies lost substantial amount of money, including Google, Facebook, TikTok, Microsoft, Tesla, etc. However, I still believe investing in tech is a way out.

Investing in technology is what is trending right now. So many people are making money from this type of adventure and if you look at the people who are very rich in the world today, most of them are involved in technology-related business.
It is trending but you have to be familiar with it. The fact that a lot of people are investing in technology does not mean that you should invest when you don't know about it.

Investing into technology it is advisable because almost those that have money today, some of them are into investment that gives they much money, so I believe that investment with technology can give much profit in return.

Yes, this is because investing in technology can help grow your business, it can give you an edge against competitors who are not doing so already. Technology streamlines business processes and procedures, it helps businesses save money and time, it can help businesses attract more customers and increase sales,etc.

Technology is great but as it stands, I think people need to get more invested offline. I think the push for technology has ruined a lot of societies and lead to an increase of mental health problems. There needs to be a balance.

I wouldn't say investment in technology is the way out as there are a lot of good things to invest on. Investment in technology is a good way to earn money though.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds