Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Facebook still the best social media for affliate Marketing?

If you are thinking of doing affiliate marketing with Facebook i think you should get it out of your mind because Facebook will not give you the best atmosphere for affiliate marketing as i understand that Facebook do not allow people to post a certain affiliate link,i think Tweeter and Instagram is the best social media platforms for affiliate marketing if you are serious, you can pay celebrity to advertise your affiliate link on his social media pages.

Advertisement Placeholder
considering that it is the most populated, my opinion is yes, facebook is the best social media for affiliate marketing.

I have never tried other platforms.
Yes you are right. This is the most used social media plateform in the world with most active users. A plateform can be called as the best by considering its users. For affiliate marketing it is still the best one.

I still consider twitter as the best method of promoting affiliate products. Twitter has the best base of celebrities after Instagram so I think it's far more better than Facebook at the moment.

If you are conversant with affliate Marketing,then you will agree with me that social medias play a vital role in this method of promotion especially for those without website for promoting their business.

Facebook on its own has been one of the commonly used social media for marketing because of the large number of audience it can offer at a cheaper rate.

However presently people now use more of Twitter for promotion due to the fact that most celebrities uses Twitter than Facebook , and also the issues of scamming and hate Speech with Facebook.
In your view , do you think people still use Facebook for affliate Marketing ?
Yes Facebook is good app for promoting any business but now a days intagram takes the place of facebook mostly people moves from Facebook to intagram for business purposes because here a true customers or clients contact with us and not contact with us just for time wasting

I'm going to show you a way that you can actually get a free course on affiliate marketing if you want to learn what I do for a living and how you can make money literally just posting links on the internet without having any product to sell or any technical experience or any website even.

Of course Facebook is the greatest platform in social media for your affiliate marketing Can use it because most people are in it at the moment and I would consider it a good decision and it would be great to do marketing and no other platform. overwhelming compared to this because it has the most traffic and is also interested in marketing.
Yeah you are right that Facebook has highest traffic for attracting them for marketting but now a days many of the people are shifting to other apps like instagram including me . So , insta can also help in this and its users are also increasing daily in very large amounts.

If you are conversant with affliate Marketing,then you will agree with me that social medias play a vital role in this method of promotion especially for those without website for promoting their business.

Facebook on its own has been one of the commonly used social media for marketing because of the large number of audience it can offer at a cheaper rate.

However presently people now use more of Twitter for promotion due to the fact that most celebrities uses Twitter than Facebook , and also the issues of scamming and hate Speech with Facebook.
In your view , do you think people still use Facebook for affliate Marketing ?
I don't think so, Facebook can't generate Instagram money. I don't use Facebook for my affiliate marketing. I use WhatsApp and Instagram. I love using both of them because they always give me joy and profit.

I can boldly say I agree with you because Facebook is one of the biggest social media networks and many information can be passed to people through Facebook
You can post pictures, videos and many educational things through Facebook with a very low cost

I believe yes Facebook is the most users social media all over the world now people use Facebook Everytime it promote and advertise your product quickly

As long as affiliate marketing is concerned, Facebook is the best platform to use to promote ones products. To me, people use Facebook as much as they use Twitter or other social media platforms. Terefore, Facebook is still considered the best platform to promote business for an affiliate marketer.

The last time I checked, Facebook is still very powerful in affiliate marketing, Facebook algorithm is very good, Facebook ads covert well to the best of my knowledge, although other social media platforms are really trying in terms of converting too.

I am not actually a affliate marketing expert or professional,i just have an idea as to what it entails,in answering tur question,yes I think Facebook is the best social media for affliate marketing, seriously if we were to check the population of its users and the fact that alot of its users use the application virtually eveyday.

I don't think Facebook is the best social media for business advertisement,I remember last time I make attempt to advertise my goods suddenly I receive a warning message that I will be blocked if I keep advertising it but I was wondering , so I suggest you can only advertise your goods all business to your friends through private chat.
[automerge]1612203104[/automerge]
I don't think Facebook is the best social media for business advertisement,I remember last time I make attempt to advertise my goods suddenly I receive a warning message that I will be blocked if I keep advertising it but I was wondering , so I suggest you can only advertise your goods all business to your friends through private chat.

Facebook as a social media is still the best social media for affiliate marketing. Though there are other social media such as twitter, Instagram Facebook remains the best because of so many users and regular update most especially when you pay for Facebook advert.

According to my own point of view, I believe Facebook is the best social media platform so far and I also believe Facebook to be the best source media for affiliate marketing. All you have to do is creat a page and get enough members on the page and that all

Yes of course because if you want to get more people on reference your product. But It depends how you define the process of your work to the people. By showing them your proff, withdraw statement,and so many other things to win or get they attention

Best social media platform to advertise or promote product is facebook. Facebook is a social media which have a million of users arround the world. If you want to promote or advertise your product in facebook you can create a facebook page where you can post your product and share it to other group or friends on facebook.

yes facebook is still good at asvertise marketing .. a lot of people actually use facebook all of them are people that is their number 1 social media apart from youtube.

Facebook is the leading social media platform for affiliate marketers. From joining groups in your niche to leveraging Facebook ads, there are many ways affiliate marketers can use Facebook to their advantage. Remember that affiliate marketing on Facebook should complement your marketing on other channels

Yes, I can say Facebook is still the best platform of social media to promote a affiliate marketing or to promote any kind of business. Though, I agreed with you Facebook is being using to scams but it's still the best because you can easily get a much people for your product than others platform.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds