Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

is establishing a fertilizer plant viable?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
Fertilizers are very essential materials for farmers. The farmes will use fertilizers to nourish the soil in order to get a good farm produce at the end of the day. This is why fertilizers are very important and establishing a fertilizer plant could be a good business.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is part of the food value chain and anything that has to do with food is highly lucrative. Fertilizer plants are very lucrative. That's one of the businesses that is keeping Aliko Dangote still rich.

Well, it would depend on your location. In my country, establishing a fertilizer plant might not be so viable because most farmers also rear animal and they mostly make use of the animals waste products as fertilizers.

It is a good business in my country, especially now during the planting season. Many farmers will be crowding fertilizer companies to buy the fertilizers. These businesses will be earning so well.

I do not think about a business that requires a huge investment. A fertilizer plan is a very profitable business but it will take hundreds of thousands of dollars to get started.

Establishing a fertilizer plant is very lucrative in this part of the world.
There are even people who do this locally and they make a lot of money from it. Some people who are into poultry farming also produce fertilizers with fowl shit.

Fertilizers are very essential materials for farmers. The farmes will use fertilizers to nourish the soil in order to get a good farm produce at the end of the day. This is why fertilizers are very important and establishing a fertilizer plant could be a good business.

Fertilizers and something that is always in the head in the field of Agriculture and I believe that it is a very good business because those that are into family will always be in the need of it to make use of in their farming process.

Distributed fertilizer plants powered by energy generated from renewable sources may also be economically feasible. To achieve profitability, the fertilizer plant industry must be able to decrease the harm caused by nutrient contamination while still being cost-efficient.

They are truly essential and I think it is very hard to find a farmer who does not make use of fertilizers these days. We have so many of them out there so it is a good business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds