Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is email marketing old school now?

Email marketing losing its touch? I bag to disagree, I think if could be another form of marketing that could be utilised for your own benefits, I don not think it is losing touch.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most people don't open the email or even open it to click on a confirmation link while registering on a website while on most websites you can just signup with the Google plugin so that is why email marketing is deprecated.

I think email marketing is an old school. Even when people subscribe to the email list voluntarily, they might check your emails and might even send your emails to the spam folder.

An email marketing is not an old school way of marketing because this strategy is a set of procedures that a marketer identifies and follows to achieve desired marketing goals with email advertising. This plan of action gives the businesses a direct channel of communication with prospects and customers for brand promotion.

After social media websites arrival, traditional marketing strategies don't really work anymore.
Now, even the email marketing is losing it's touch, according to many webmasters. What do you think guys? Do you feel the same? As for me, I do think that users would open emails to read about things anymore.
I might be wrong though but it still holds some truth.

I think the email era is long gone. honestly I haven't checked the email for a while and I don't use this method anymore ...

It is considered old-school in the sense that it has been used since the late '90s but it is still relevant today and a lot of companies rely on it. Think of e-mailing lists you receive from places like Amazon or Walmart. They are designed to inform you of sales and get you to visit again and spend more. It works like a charm!

After social media websites arrival, traditional marketing strategies don't really work anymore.
Now, even the email marketing is losing it's touch, according to many webmasters. What do you think guys? Do you feel the same? As for me, I do think that users would open emails to read about things anymore.
I might be wrong though but it still holds some truth.
Email marketing will never be old school. As the algorithms changes, it also become more sophisticated. Yes, people are marking more emails as spam, plus the email providers are also working hard to categorize incoming emails, but this means you need a lot of white hack methods to reach your target via email.

In the wake of social media, email marketing is certainly old school. However, this does not mean you cannot generate sales through email marketing. If you have built a huge email list consistent with genuine subscribers., you will certainly benefit from email marketing.

I am also one of those who believe that it is old school, but despite this, it is still widely used and almost all companies continue to use these marketing campaigns, I think it is still quite effective despite the arrival of marketing methods more efficient such as social media marketing.

Email marketing may seem old-fashioned in the current digital marketing landscape, but it's still a top marketing channel for businesses. Here's why email marketing still matters in 2023 and how it aligns with current digital marketing trends.

I am also one of those who believe that it is old school, but despite this, it is still widely used and almost all companies continue to use these marketing campaigns, I think it is still quite effective despite the arrival of marketing methods more efficient such as social media marketing.

Yeah, that's very correct. If email marketing is no longer effective, I believe that a lot of people would have come out to criticize it and I'm sure that it is going to be ended by most of the mailing services that we have today. But it is something that is still providing good result for businesses that are still making use of it.

Yeah, that's very correct. If email marketing is no longer effective, I believe that a lot of people would have come out to criticize it and I'm sure that it is going to be ended by most of the mailing services that we have today. But it is something that is still providing good result for businesses that are still making use of it.
Exactly, I receive a lot of commercial emails every day, I check quite a few a day, and it is still one of my favorite ways to keep in touch and communicate with some businesses that I subscribe to or I have something to do with them, as you say, continue being very efficient, and who doesn't check email daily?

Exactly, I receive a lot of commercial emails every day, I check quite a few a day, and it is still one of my favorite ways to keep in touch and communicate with some businesses that I subscribe to or I have something to do with them, as you say, continue being very efficient, and who doesn't check email daily?

Yeah, that's very correct. Personally, I still find them very useful and I still keep subscribing to the mailing list of businesses that I'm interested in their business products and services. Their frequent updates always keep me informed on what's going on with them and what I may be interested in buying.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds