Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is digital marketing important to your business?

Not really, is not all businesses that require digital marketing because of it's type, some business just require you to go door to door before getting peoples attention.

Advertisement Placeholder
Lol, I understand is a typo, that's why I acknowledged the fact you wished me well. Even me I go through typo at times no one is above it.
Thanks for understanding and I will still say that digital marketing it is a very important aspect of every business and any business that does not take it seriously will definitely not make much sales.

Thanks for understanding and I will still say that digital marketing it is a very important aspect of every business and any business that does not take it seriously will definitely not make much sales.
Yes, digitalization is the key nowadays. If we don't go digital and advertise if can't get enough sales especially in this era of covid19.

Yes, digitalization is the key nowadays. If we don't go digital and advertise if can't get enough sales especially in this era of covid19.
What is the importance of digital marketing in all forms of business cannot be overemphasized as this is one way for any business to push their boundary beyond geographical location that they are in at the moment.

What is the importance of digital marketing in all forms of business cannot be overemphasized as this is one way for any business to push their boundary beyond geographical location that they are in at the moment.
When it comes to business, not all businesses needs digital marketing, whereas some needs it to explore higher. Those who deals on clothing, merchandise, real estate etc, needs digital marketing.

When it comes to business, not all businesses needs digital marketing, whereas some needs it to explore higher. Those who deals on clothing, merchandise, real estate etc, needs digital marketing.
Give me agree with me that even if it's not all the businesses that needs digital marketing all businesses will definitely benefit from the usage of digital marketing so it is not out of place for me to say that all businesses will benefit from it.

Most companies I know nowadays make use of the digital marketing in their business and I think it is profitable that is why they are using it for advertisement of the business.

I believe that digital marketing is not that much popular in my country because most of the people in my Tier 3 country have no idea about digital marketing. A good percentage of people in my country consists of people who are not educated at all.

Digital marketing is important to businesses now because we are in a digital age. I will say that whatever things that will add value to our businesses should be adopted.

Give me agree with me that even if it's not all the businesses that needs digital marketing all businesses will definitely benefit from the usage of digital marketing so it is not out of place for me to say that all businesses will benefit from it.
All business will benefit from it. But some won't at the early time cos what they're dealing on isn't justifiable. You can't hawk fruits and expect to go digital.

All business will benefit from it. But some won't at the early time cos what they're dealing on isn't justifiable. You can't hawk fruits and expect to go digital.
But you also agree with me that it all business that will benefit from it even though it not immediately but are the interim time and so we should all know that the digital marketing space is a very important aspect of all businesses.

In this century of internet and mobility,it's important that every company or industry should grab the digital marketing opportunity to be able to expand their awareness and acquire more customers physically and digitally
We are in the century where the use of internet and technology is very important in our business world, so we can't do without being mobile and using internet daily.

Digital marketing involves all the use of any social media platforms and non social media platforms run online. So yes, digital marketing is very important in for our businesses

Digital marketing involves all the use of any social media platforms and non social media platforms run online. So yes, digital marketing is very important in for our businesses
I don't think that there is any business that will not require digital marketing for the business to make sales because all businesses requires people to patronize them and so digital marketing is a method of getting across to people across geographical locations to patronize your business.

But you also agree with me that it all business that will benefit from it even though it not immediately but are the interim time and so we should all know that the digital marketing space is a very important aspect of all businesses.
If they push it all to the digital scope they can get going with it and surely it will increase their customer level and make them improve in sales.

Digital marketing is very important to every business because you need to be at the right place where your products gains recognition and that is what digital marketing is all about

Digital marketing is good for business, digital marketing is one of the cost effective and cheap way of getting your product or services in front of the a targeted audience. It helps to improve business sales and reach more target audience.
Digital marketing is important in every business these days and one needs to be very conversational marketing if you want to have good patronage.

If they push it all to the digital scope they can get going with it and surely it will increase their customer level and make them improve in sales.
This is the reason why I said that digital marketing as a strategy would benefit almost all businesses in existence because I do not see any business that human beings engages in that wouldn't benefit a lot from digital marketing.

There are a lot of people who use one digital form of Media or the other and a majority of them and my potential customers through digital advertising is a very important part of my business.

This is the reason why I said that digital marketing as a strategy would benefit almost all businesses in existence because I do not see any business that human beings engages in that wouldn't benefit a lot from digital marketing.
They'll benefit, just as I've answered you right. Only those who go into digital marketing with focus and determination, will succeed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds