Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is complete privacy a myth?

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
Is it impossible to completely retain your privacy online?

I know you are able to hide behind VPNs and put in place other measures to protect your privacy. However VPNs are required to keep logs in most countries and probably soon will be in all places.

Advertisement Placeholder
IPs can be changed. And as long as you do not do something wrong it is perfectly fine if they have your IP. Also places like Switzerland and Romania do not require logs.

Privacy on the internet -_-
You can hide yourself pretty good, and most people can't find you. There are some ways, and always ways, they can.

I doubt their is 100% privacy true, I don't think its possible to stop people from coming through one way or another.

Is it impossible to completely retain your privacy online?

I know you are able to hide behind VPNs and put in place other measures to protect your privacy. However VPNs are required to keep logs in most countries and probably soon will be in all places.
VPNs aren't required to keep logs in all places. ;) And "all" places is an awful lot of places. There will always be a secure VPN out there. You just need to find it and pay the premium.

In any case, I think privacy is disappearing. And there are different levels of privacy. You just need to fight for it these days. But it's not a futile fight, if you fight it well. :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds