Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is company review really important?

Company review is very important as the company, if this is not done, then the company will be said to be inactive in almost all their operations and as such makes the company looks obsolete.
Reviews are like the image of the company, it determines how people would view the company and how serious they would want to handle it.and this is what determines if one should work there or not.

Advertisement Placeholder
Reviews help I'm fostering customers decisions in buying a product, a nice review convinced while a bad one discourages so companies should work on having nice reviews

Company review is just like medical check up it is necessary to involve in company review as a business owner it helps to check and balance company matters

Yes I consider it as the most important factors. before I engage or deal with such a business organisation I have to read their review online and from people who have already deal with them because that is how I'll be able get genuine information and how they operate.

Company review is just like medical check up it is necessary to involve in company review as a business owner it helps to check and balance company matters
I love how you explained it, indeed reviews are checkups to make sure the company is healthy in terms of production or customers services. Reviews are used to make corrections on areas that need it.

Ratings and reviews are a great way to get feedback. Consumer evaluations may assist in identifying product flaws, shedding light on new use cases, and informing product developments.

Reviews not only have the power to influence consumer decisions but can strengthen a company's credibility. Reviews have the power to gain customer trust, and they encourage people to interact with the company. Customer interaction ultimately leads to improved profits for business.
You are right.
Reviews have huge influence on business success.
Reviews create a basis for customer interaction, and makes customers feel like a part of a business.
It helps boost the performance of the business especially if you're getting honest reviews.

Reviews not only have the power to influence consumer decisions but can strengthen a company's credibility. Reviews have the power to gain customer trust, and they encourage people to interact with the company. Customer interaction ultimately leads to improved profits for business.
from my point of view yes, a review of a company / firm is important. because they are given by people with experience there and who can guide you.

Company review can be negative or positive which ever way it either makes the company improve on the quality of their goods and services because the feedback you get from customers make you know what your customers actually needs. So therefore reviews are important
Exactly, this is why I'm always of the view that companies should always try as much as possible to get good reviews. A friend made a bad review about a company till date I've never patronized them

I shall be really honest in here. Reviews have had a much influence over my decisions when it comes to working on a website and I am sure many people depend a lot on reviews when it comes to working for a website or buying a product online. So yes, reviews are truly important.

Review is one of the greatest weapon or tool that makes a company to succeed or become more popular expecially on social media so it is very important to build a good review and we have seen our people are being paid to write good review about company if it is not important companies won't go to that length.

Reviews are so important because they speak of the company to potential clients who are yet to come near the company. It projects an excellent image of you in public.
Another thing is that reviews allow for feedback and they allow you know how well you've been performing.

Company review is very important because it can influence a potential customer on whether to patronize the business or not. Good and positive reviews will help the company to get new clients and customers and this will increase their earnings.

The kind of reviews that I get from customers and the general public is very important to me and my business. This indicates a lot of things that I should be looking to correct in my business.

It is important to me because that is what I will used to determine their mode of operation and how they deal with their customers, this is most likely to be very serious if it is an online business company.

The reviews of a company are very important. Having good reviews mean that more customers will trust you. Even loan lending companies will trust you to give you loans. Therefore, it is best to keep a good company reputation.

Well company reviews are actually very important to make the operations of the business go smoothly and it helps detect mistakes and it corrects them when it does

Reviews not only have the power to influence consumer decisions but can strengthen a company's credibility. Reviews have the power to gain customer trust, and they encourage people to interact with the company. Customer interaction ultimately leads to improved profits for businesses.
Well said. Even while downloading apps, I go through reviews. The best of them is what I'll be trying first. No wonder some companies pays People to make good reviews

I'm my opinion, it is really important as it speaks volume about the company either negative or positive. I won't like to invest or work with a company that holds no honesty policies or places no value or worth on the employees.
I think reviews gives you an x-ray of your business. Things you may not have taken note of in your business are made visible through reviews. They help keep your business in track.

Yeah it's very important , because before some customers purchase your product they would first check the review to see if it's okay ,then purchase and buy the product from you,that's how it works tho I think

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds