Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is coding for everyone?

Website
drummerlesson.com
Credits
U.S. president Biden condescendingly suggested coal miners should get into coding. 🥴 Oh, well, not a good political move. Anyhow, though, I don't think coding is for everyone, just like many things aren't for everyone. Of course, that's not saying everyone can't do it. I think people can do whatever they try, but some have to try harder. Nonetheless, some things aren't the most wise use of time, considering life is short.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
No, I don't think coding is for everyone. It's either a hobby or used to monetize something. It can be a great way to earn extra bucks if you know enough and know where to go to make the money, but it's also a hobby that people commit to because they are into the aspect of programming. Some people were meant to be coders, just like some people were meant to be astronauts and vice-versa.

It isn't for everyone. Anytime I explain my hobby of rom hacking which involves programming to those who aren't familiar with programming, they just give me this blank stare since they don't understand a word I'm saying. xD It's pretty much the same as any skill, not everyone is cut out to be a programmer. Some people are better with hands on jobs, like mechanics. Other people are good when it comes to sewing, etc.

Coding is definitely not for everyone. Coding is something you need to learn and the only way you are going to want to learn and stick at it is if you enjoy what you are learning and have an interest in it.

Coal miners whilst some may have an interest in coding, not all will and giving the advice that they should all get into coding is very bad advice.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds