Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Is Cell Phone Radiation Safe?

Website
offtopix.com
Credits
The radiation emitted by cell phones, known as radiofrequency (RF) radiation, is regulated by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). 97% of Americans used cell phones in Apr. 2021, up from 35% in 2011.

People who say cell phones are safe point to statements by the FCC and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and peer-reviewed studies that conclude cell phone use is not associated with an increased risk of brain tumors or the onset of other health problems. They contend there has been no increase in brain tumor rates despite hundreds of millions of people now using cell phones.

Are you concerned about cell phone radiation? Do you think cell phones are safe?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think phone makers try their best to keep it safe otherwise they will face lawsuits.

There is no waiver between you and your phone company when it comes to that sort of thing.

If laws were made to prevent you from suing for that, well that would be the time to ditch the phone.

But in all honesty, I use speaker more than anything but I hate calls. I will silence your call and text you asking what you wanted, LOL.

To the best of my knowledge, I believe that smartphone radiation is safe. It only changes from being safe to not being safe when you're charging it and using it at the same time. It's why I would never plug my phone to charge and be pressing it.

I never got behind any of the radiation stuff. I throw my phone in a very expensive radiation detection device each day at work and it has yet to go off, besides if I accidentally get it contaminated lol. Radio waves have never been shown to have any lasting health effects and I stick with research over most other concepts as there is just too much crazy information out there.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds