Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Is Call of Duty getting stale?

Southern Comfort

Loyal member
Credits
Is Call of Duty getting stale? I've played it since 4 and well, it seems like the same game it was all those years ago. Is it something to do with the constant releases year after year? Hopefully Black Ops 2 brings some new things to the table. I didn't care for MW3's multiplayer so hopefully Treyarch does it again.

Advertisement Placeholder
Modern Warfare 2 was the last great Call of Duty, nothing can beat MW2 and MW; the new Call of Duties are just refurbishments of the old versions.

Well obviously the brand is getting old, but people seem to love them. However, people may think 'why should I buy this if it is the exact same game as the previous version, just different maps?'

I personally have never gotten obsessed with 'COD'

I'm looking at Black Ops 2 and it seems they are going a bit of a different direction, but they have been working with the same engine for years. What I would really be looking forward to is next gen Call of Duty, no Infinity Ward so maybe they'll get their shit right with either the next one or the next next one. :p

I'm looking at Black Ops 2 and it seems they are going a bit of a different direction, but they have been working with the same engine for years. What I would really be looking forward to is next gen Call of Duty, no Infinity Ward so maybe they'll get their shit right with either the next one or the next next one. :p

They need to use a new engine first off

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds