Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is cake selling business a lucrative business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphjoe

Captain Junkie
Credits
I am thinking of opening a luxury cake selling business where is will employ the services of professional cake makers and employ staffs in charge of working In the company

My question now is this business a profitable business?

Advertisement Placeholder
As far as you have the right connection then your business shouldn't experience a problem, I'm my area I see at least two people or more throwing a party or hosting an occasion each week and cakes are a constant for such events.
So if you have the right connection to refer customers too you then your good to go.

Yes It is a good business as far as you know what you doing, you also need to improve on your Marketing and attract customers to your product.

This is a nice and very lucrative business it just depends on the skill you have I mean how good are you and how well can you manage it so you are very good awesome you are good to go go make the money

Cake selling business is very lucrative and competitive but your creativity will make you stand out. Introduction of some pastries such as meat pie, burger etc will give you upper hand and especially if you have a good branding and a influencer on the social media for promoting it.

Cake business is a very lucrative and profitable business as far as you are good at it, you know what you are doing and you put in all your best too. It not very easy for starters but as time goes on and one gets used to it, knowing the correct measurements and all, it becomes very easy.

Cake selling business is good business that have good profit the only thing one need to is to get customers and do advertisement for your business before you know you will get the business profit and people will be patronizing you

Yes, selling cake is a lucrative business and the demand for cakes is ever growing and people would even demand more if your prices are picket friendly. I will advise you to invest in it. You will make profit.

This business is very profitable. Asides selling cakes to people you can even get contracts/jobs to help people with their custom design wedding, birthday or whatever the celebration may be type of cake . From there you get more customers/clients. Yes it is a profitable business.

I am thinking of opening a luxury cake selling business where is will employ the services of professional cake makers and employ staffs in charge of working In the company

Absolutely this business is very good &profitAble, whenever a person has a happy birthday or marriage engagement, besides it is anniversary, then he incorporates the cake into it to celebrate his happiness, and it is used for happiness and joyous occasions.

yes cake selling is profitable business.we seem to be buying even more cake than before.so if you can set up a business selling high quality,affordable bakes,you ll be able to take a slice of a very profitable markit.

I once owned a mini shop where I sold cake, I encountered slot of problems. I couldn't preserve the cakes for a long time because of lack of electricity and also I was able to sell them out quickly. As I continued, I began to notice that am doing more of charity with my money than making progress.
[automerge]1608633588[/automerge]
I once owned a mini shop where I sold cake, I encountered slot of problems. I couldn't preserve the cakes for a long time because of lack of electricity and also I was able to sell them out quickly. As I continued, I began to notice that am doing more of charity with my money than making progress.

Each type of business has its own importance.Some businesses are highly rewarding and highly paying but some are not highly paying.We have to take a great review about our business before starting to avoid the loss.

That means you need to be specialized in grocery kind of business. You need to know how to make cake, so your employers won't cheat you when it comes to making large number cakes. If you're an experience cake maker, you'll be superior and they won't cheat you in the business. Cake making is a profitable business. Because it can sell during birthday parties, wedding ceremony, and other entertaining ceremonies etc.

Cake business is also part of the most lucrative business to invest on because there's always celebration that that need cakes, I think. Investing in cakes is probably a great business one coykr think of

Cake business is very profitable and in fact it's what I do alongside with online businesses. I would advise that you know more about baking and frosting a cake before you venture into the business sector because if you know nothing about it and you just employ people, you might not be able to tell your profit from your capital and you might not know how to set up prices for your cakes. I would also advise that you add other pastries to it in other to have constant sales everyday.

I will still always say that there is no business doesn't have profits, it just depends on how you run your business, how you commit to your business. So, without overstatement

Yummy, can't Imagine our world without cake. Honestly, cake add beauty to an event and even to the world at large. Hence , you can venture into the business, but ensure your cakes are of quality taste and style.

Lol funny you my brother, so you think cake business not profitable?? See it's really over profitable seriously because everybody wants to celebrate birthday for there selfs or for there wife or there kids and no matter how you want to do all this that you want need cake, to the extend they go to stores to buy so tell me how it's not profitable, if it's not stores won't be selling

Cake business is also part of the most lucrative business to invest on because there's always celebration that that need cakes, I think. Investing in cakes is probably a great business one coykr think of
doesn't that backfire on the idea itself? that makes it only a go-to in special occasions , besides it varies completely on the region ,in mine, we don't really consume that much 'cake' or 'sweets' , and buy them only in parties or special occasions, i mean, people buy here and there occasionally , and the business returns some profit, but by no means it is a breathtaking investment i believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds