Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is business plan important even if you are experienced?

If you have extremely big experience then in my opinion it is not necessary.But also an experience person knows that if he want his business to run more smoothly then he NEEDS a plan

Advertisement Placeholder
Being experienced does not mean you should not have a business plan .The experience should help in creating a better business plan that will bring huge profit for the business

Actually, no matter the experience you have, you need a business plan to handle your next business. A business plan may not or always be written but its essential to always have one to look into whenever required. A business plan gives complete guide as to how a business should be run and when to apply a backup plan
I agree with you, no matter the experience you have, you need a business plan. It acts as a guide as to all that needs to be in place before the commencement of a business.

I think those that are experienced would have better use of a business plan. Business plans are very important as that is where everything about the business is being handled,even the marketing strategy and the targeted audience. Everything would be mapped out in the business plan

Either you're experienced or not, having a business plan is highly important and you definitely can't do without it if you wanna be successful in it. There's a place of experience and there's a place of business blue print

Business plan is highly important because it gives you guideline on what to do and it guarantees that you will never keep any plan because it is possible for you to skip even if you are an expert in it already

I think they both go hand in hand. Being experienced in a business isn't simply enough without a proper plan. The experience will guide the person to have a proper and solid plan before starting any business venture.

Yes, a business plan is still important even if you have so much experience. This is because every business is unique on its own with different capital, market or quantity of products. So you need a different plan for each business you start.

For any business there should be always a business plan no matter the experience and your exposure because when you write your plans and your vision down, that is when you will be able to actualize your goals, but using experience there are many thought that will be coming to your mind that won't allow you to think straight.
Yes business plan is very important even though you're not experienced at least it will help you to strategize and also carry out basic activities when starting up a business.

business plan doesn't have anything to do with experience because it will only help you on how to organise your business based on the experience you have, I think it is really necessary even if you are experience or not.

Yes! Business plan is a very important part of a business. Even if you're experienced, experience has its own role to play but not in the place of business plan which is.the blue print of a business

For any business there should be always a business plan no matter the experience and your exposure because when you write your plans and your vision down, that is when you will be able to actualize your goals, but using experience there are many thought that will be coming to your mind that won't allow you to think straight.

Business plan is very important even though you are experienced because it helps you to coordinate and know what comes first when you want to actualize you go and vision for your business.

Of course it is if i will not call it the basics. No matter how experience you're when plan is not properly drawn and executed as it planned the business will eventually fail. Because in business though experience is good but plan always come first on how to approach the market and your target customers.

I still believe regardless of experience it is still important to Have a business plan, as a person you might have multiple ideas at a time and you might lose count of them, sometimes you might even dmvet them missed up, having a business gives you the opportunity to revisit or review when necessary.
I definitely agree with you that no matter the amount of experience that one have it is very important for that person to also have a business plan as you just starting up a business without a definite plan would increase the possibility of your business is failing.

Yes, it is oh very much self most especially because you will have to be able to navigate how good or bad or stable the business is and a plan can help you with that. for example, the plan shows where you or the company plan or view yourself in some months or years.

Yes because plan is very important even if you are experienced, business plan doesn't matter if you have the best experience, a business plan is very important for the starting of a business
The business plan for a business a fairy important for the success of our business. And is a known fat that with a business plan that business really has a big chance of becoming successful because everything I thought of an articulated for the success of the business than a business that was just started without any plan whatsoever.

It is very important sir. Poor planning has caused many experienced entrepreneurs their business. Proper planning will even make the most inexperienced person look like a professional. There is a quote that if you fail to plan, the you are planning to fail.
Exactly , Experience should even make the person see the importance of having a business plan. It is a guide that helps direct the business owner in the business

Yes, business plan is over important. Remember the say, he who fail to plan, plan to fail. So wether you are experience or unexperience you need a business plan to be perfect in your businesses.

Yes even with high level of experience you really needs to plan your business as much as possible because the plan will help you on how to start it step by step, planning of your business does not have anything to do with experience or level of understanding.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds