Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is business plan important even if you are experienced?

It's good to have a business plan. It is even a testimony to show that you are experienced in the field of business. the importance of business plan is so great that business can hardly flourish without it. Business plan is very important, always try to get it for your business before you start it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Business plan is necessary and most business owners I know started without any experience at all. They just learnt from other business owners who have been in business longer than them.

Both are mutually exclusive. Because you have experience does not mean you should fail to plan. For a fact wise business men have it all planned out. Knowing that they can not always make a breakthrough with a haste decision. This calls for wisdom though.

Yeah , Of cource man , they all have to previously make the business plans as a business runs only because of planning so it is really important to make a business plan before you are starting a business or an experienced enterpreneur.

Yess exactely the business plane is much important rather then your experience..Business plan looks like a guide to the entrepreneur in business,without a business plan it might be difficult to acchive a good profit and established you business

If you ask me, I will say that having a business plan is very essential in the success of a business no matter the amount of your experience. One can make plans in many areas of a business. Areas like Finance, how long you intend to operate the said business and so many other areas. That is my little contribution.

Business plan is very important even if you are an experience business personality or not ,you still need to have a business plan because this will guide you and you will know the aim purpose of establishing the business. You still need it at all cost

Well for any business to succeed and be profitable you need a good solid plan no matter the experience level of your employee.
Planning is one of the major key to success in a business.

Best entrepreneurs always have a plan. It might not be long, and it might not be detailed, but they always have a plan.

Successful entrepreneurs use all their experience, that’s 10,000 hours, to develop their strategy and plan. They know what to do base on experience.

Is business plan that important?
Business plan is important either you are experienced in the field or not, and business plan has it aim and purpose, the world of a business plan is to list all the activities you are going to do in the near future early so that you can follow it.

Business plan is important either you are experienced in the field or not, and business plan has it aim and purpose, the world of a business plan is to list all the activities you are going to do in the near future early so that you can follow it.
@Shigobad2020 very true. In addition to what you've highlighted above, it helps others to easily spot and predict whether a company will be successful in the long run or short run. Also, it serves a blueprint for the management.

Best entrepreneurs always have a plan. It might not be long, and it might not be detailed, but they always have a plan.

Successful entrepreneurs use all their experience, that’s 10,000 hours, to develop their strategy and plan. They know what to do base on experience.

Is business plan that important?
Business plan is guide to a business and it does not necessarily mean you are experienced. Experience should be an addition to making a business plan work well. A dream of making it from a business can dash into a thin air if it is not properly plan at the start.

Only the inexperienced entrepreneurs will start a business without planning. No matter how high the level of your experience is, I don't think it it is possible to start a business without plans and expect something good from the business

A business plan is important to a business man or woman even if you are the most experienced, before you venture into a business, you need to draw a business plan to guide you in a business, a business without a plan normally flops.

Yes business plan is very important no matter how experienced you are because with that you will be working as a professional this is because a saying goes. He who fails to plan, plans to fail at the tail end. But when you struggle there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.

Just because you're experienced, doesn't mean you shouldn't plan things. I always recommend making sure to plan things out, create a budget, manage your time, etc. Having a plan set up, is much easier than just winging it. Winging it may be fun and all that, but you're bound to encounter more problems this way.

Business plan is very important even if you are expirienced and knowledgeable. Business plan helps you avoid mistakes and set up a good strategy for your business. Business plan is necessary

Planning is always important for such a thing. If you have experience then you can make better plan for your business. So i think planning is important in any field of life so in business too. By doing so you can get the direction and if it fails somehow then we can use Plan B too.

I have experienced business twice and I'd say a business plan is still important to me in case I would have a plan for a start up. The plan need not be very complete and formal. Even a sketchy list of details will do as long as it can serve as a guide for the procedure of start up plus the logistical needs that are in the list.

It is very important whether you are experienced or not. A business plan plays a huge role in how a business turns out normally. This is just like the foundation of every business. Without foundations, a building would collapse, so a business plan is very important.

If you have an experience you still have to prepare your business plan,if you make your business plan it will serve as protocol to be following to achieve your purpose but if you are using experience you will just be thinking many things that may even affect the business laterly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds