Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is blogging an easy way to make money?

If you want to earn, you need to first consider developing skills. If you do not have any skills, it will be very difficult to make money. Skills you need for blogging are easier to master.
Blogging is a good way to earn passive income , but in order to be a good blogger , you need to first become a good writer by developing your writing skills , get a blogging site and start working on it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Blogging is a good way to earn passive income , but in order to be a good blogger , you need to first become a good writer by developing your writing skills , get a blogging site and start working on it.
That's true, to succeed in blogging, your writing skills has to be good cause there are alot of writers out there, meaning the competition is tough. I know of alot of persons who went into blogging but gave up half way.

Blogging can only be an easy way make money if the blogger is a good writer,
Digital marketer that can generate traffic to his blog and a good web designer. I wanted to learn more about blogging before opening my blog.
I think a blog has to be very attractive to get traffic because the more you post things that attract people's interest, the more you will get traffic, and that is when the money will start coming

Last edited:
On a forum I belonged to, members were suggesting blogging as being a very good way to make money online, that one needs to just focus on a niche he or she is good in and then making money would be easy. What do you think?
I think that there is a lot of work that needs to be put in place if you are looking to make a good amount of money with blogging, and therefore it is definitely not considered to be easy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds