Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is blog post commenting bad ?

blog posting is not really bad to say, it helps to make your blog go far but it is also good for your to do it legally by getting the permission of the blogger before posting on their blog.

Some blog don't mind if you post on their blog but it's nice for you to do it the right way to avoid dragging

Advertisement Placeholder
Blog posting is not a bad ideal at all. These are ways some person's tend to improve themselves and there products and service. It has proven to be a way out of the dark for man people to get known. The ideal is great and worth given a try.

Hello, I am very new to SEO. I am attempting to make backlinks by remarking on different people blogs adding my site connect under the 'site' segment. So it requests my name, email, and site. I don't know whether this is terrible to do but rather I have just been doing it on locales with high space authority
I’m sure you have seen comments with over-optimized keywords in the “name” section. It’s annoying, right?
Let’s see an example. Although the comment below adds value, it’s a mistake – it has an exact match keyword in the name section, instead of the blog owner’s real name.

No, commenting on blog is not bad. logs are a great marketing tool for serviced apartments and accommodation providers especially. So, if your content is good, blogging would help improve your website's SEO. This would in turn increase traffic on your website which is always a good thing.

If you have a blog and if you do Blog commenting, what you are basically trying to do is driving traffic to your website by sharing your website link with your comment. However, I am not sure if blog commenting can help in traffic generation.

Blog commenting s good as long as you do not stat spamming blogs. log commenting is used as traffic generation method as well as backlink building method. However, if you spam, your comment will be deleted by the blog owner.

This thread really interests me because I started leaving blog comments for a guy who posts his site on my craft forum. I put my forum link in the form for the comments and then I post something relevant but I've never actually found out if it's good for my SEO or bad? Does Google see it as a good thing?

It is not bad a lot of people have earned commenting on blog post and also they comment to interact with others , i don't see anything bad in commenting on blog as you have said , do more proper research yourself

If the blog allows it , you may be fine on the short run, but advertising your blog on someone else's content is pitiful , sorry but it is quite annoying , imagine having a blog and someone shows up and comments their blog link instead of actually giving feedback, wouldn't you be annoyed?most likely .
It would be annoying if i own a blog and generates lots of traffic through it. And another blogger that is just starting with blogging, just come to my blog posts and add his or her blog link to my already created contents. It will be just wise if the owner contacts via email to run sponsored posts to his or her new blog site, in order to gain recognition online.

If the bigger adds the link to your blog post ,i think there are possible ways or method you could get to know and block the person or remove the link from your blog

It's fine to use those options if sites allow for them. I always comment with my site when they allow the option. Because whenever you click on your name, it goes to your site. That is a free backlink right there.

Now, if it's a comment section that forces you to sign in, or doesn't allow you to list a site, it's probably best to pass on those. Reason being, that your comment would be marked as spam if you try to input your link within the comment. Never put a link in an actual comment. It's only acceptable when the site allows you to list a site. Otherwise, don't do it, because that's a quick way of getting your account limited or banned.

If the bigger adds the link to your blog post ,i think there are possible ways or method you could get to know and block the person or remove the link from your blog
Their are various ways to disable the link the individual shared on the website posts in order to promote his or her own site illegally. Deleting the contents, and limiting the comment section to specific visitors.

Blog post are mainly built for commenting in so there is no big deal I see in commenting on a blog post infact the comments help generate the traffic needed for a blog.

If the blog allows it , you may be fine on the short run, but advertising your blog on someone else's content is pitiful , sorry but it is quite annoying , imagine having a blog and someone shows up and comments their blog link instead of actually giving feedback, wouldn't you be annoyed?most likely .
Thats the bitter truth , I don't see anything bad in it if the blog allow you to do so, and mind you blog commenting is so popular seo tactics.

Not at all. Yes, Google has never come clean on this. And yes, it will not improve your SEO very much, but honest and relevant comments and reviews will definitely affect how your audience and search engines perceives your blog.

Commenting on people's blog and dropping a link to your own is not actually a bad thing. This is one of the ways to grow your blog or whatever you do by leverage on sites or blog that already have the traffic. Only make sure you contribute something meaningful to the discussion on that blog before dropping your link.
That's it making intelligent comments is key, even Instagram encourages businesses to interact on other pages, so I see no big deal in this as long as the blog where you're making comments doesn't mind

Hello, I am very new to SEO. I am attempting to make backlinks by remarking on different people blogs adding my site connect under the 'site' segment. So it requests my name, email, and site. I don't know whether this is terrible to do but rather I have just been doing it on locales with high space authority.
I know of a site that allow you or anyone to post their site link of their own platform,but nothing goes for nothing you have to pay for it before they will allow you to post your link tho.

Hello, I am very new to SEO. I am attempting to make backlinks by remarking on different people blogs adding my site connect under the 'site' segment. So it requests my name, email, and site. I don't know whether this is terrible to do but rather I have just been doing it on locales with high space authority.

I do not believe that posting comments on blogs is bad. However, I really think that it is a bad idea to spam your links everywhere on blogs. Many blog owners would not like it and remove your link. In fact, most of the blog owners would not even publish it either way because they review the comments beofre publishing it.

If you have make a very good research or survey about it operation and you found it convenient for you is good to go into it but if not is very difficult because what peoples views will be to you may not be recommended to you.

You can add a backlink to your site in a blog post comment section but I don't think it'll add much benefit for your site. Blogs tend to mark links in that section as 'nofollow' so Google doesn't do anything to improve your websites ranking there. The links are just seen as a third party link to be ignored. If a site doesn't do this though, it can help you but you need to focus on your comments content and make sure it has some keywords and is helpful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds