Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is anyone else getting their dates and days mixed up?

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
Something I have noticed the last few days is how I keep putting the wrong date or day when I am working. I am either a month behind myself or I am a day ahead of myself.

Just the last two days I have completed tasks and put either July or even an earlier date in August rather than a date in September.

Has anyone else done this or even felt confused and not knowing what day it is?

Advertisement Placeholder
Something I have noticed the last few days is how I keep putting the wrong date or day when I am working. I am either a month behind myself or I am a day ahead of myself.

Just the last two days I have completed tasks and put either July or even an earlier date in August rather than a date in September.

Has anyone else done this or even felt confused and not knowing what day it is?
Yes, this sometimes has happened to me, this is not because time passes so quickly, I think it is because we are so involved in our daily routine and work that it is as if we operate on autopilot and you lose track of time, I think when this happens, it is best to take a vacation for a few days if you can.

I think it's the end of the summer that's causing it for me. This week I forgot a couple times that it wasn't Friday. I thought yesterday was Friday for some reason and was so ready for the weekend haha. But it's not even Friday yet lol.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds