Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Affiliate marketing the best option?

Actually
An affiliate program does not require that you have an advertising team for ad visuals or purchase ad space.

Rather than that, you’ll have to depend on your affiliates to come up with their marketing content. Other than the initial effort of selecting and vetting affiliates, there’s little effort required from you to market your products, which is one of the reasons it’s become such a popular method of marketing.

Advertisement Placeholder
Affiliate marketing is a very lucrative type of business where anyone who knows his way around it can be taking in good money for themselves. Various platform, I mean really good and legitimate platforms are available to.make your pick from

Affiliate marketing may not be the best out there but it is definitely one of the best and it is worth every bit of your time, money and effort. You don't have to learn by paying someone, there are various videos on YouTube with detailed explanations on how to go about it, there are also ebooks and free online classes on it.

That is a good question. Affiliate market is the best option for those who are ready to make over six figures and is not the best option for those who are looking for quick money. It might be tough at the beginning but one can scale through with patient and hardworking.

The only good thing about affiliation market is that you don't need to have any money before you can start making money. You only need to know how to Persuade people to buy through you to earn commissions.

Drop shippers earn far more than those involved in physical goods. You have a better chance of going viral or running a really successful advertising campaign. When you run a store, people close to you can send you traffic. Customers are more likely to return to your site for further purchases when making a drop-down purchase.

Affiliate marketing requires you to sell a product or services to your customers and you earned a commission, it is good way to make money online and earn a living but you do need to learn how it done and practice very well.

I don't know if I can call it best, but I believe it is one of the ways to earn money online without spending any money. You don't need money to join affiliate program.

Affiliate marketing is considered the best method to make money because virtually you need no investment. If someone is asking you money to teach affiliate marketing, he is basically trying to make money just by reselling information that is free online

affiliate markting is the process where a product is with the owner and you come in and do a sort of marketing on your page or facebook page through a link,and when a sales is completed through your referal you get a commission for your effort.It is actually a good avenue to make good money.

It could be the best option for some. When i was in school, i tried joining affiliate marketing and i did with jumia, but after i was able sell one product with my link i didnt get paid. Maybe i made some mistakes that am not aware of but it discouraged me

Why would you need $80 to start affiliate marketing? I am guessing that is training fee as no company would require that you pay before asking you to get a task done.

Recently, I met a guy on Twitter who told me he can teach me about affiliate marketing. He explained that it is the best option now for anyone ready to make 6 figures income online . Only that I will have to start with a running capital of $80. But I don't know how this works. Can someone explain to me the benefits and risks involved?
First of all.... He isn't lying but he's a fraud.. have you checked his account to know his past work if he as been able to achieve that amount because making 6digit in affiliate marketing is not an easy task...

Recently, I met a guy on Twitter who told me he can teach me about affiliate marketing. He explained that it is the best option now for anyone ready to make 6 figures income online . Only that I will have to start with a running capital of $80. But I don't know how this works. Can someone explain to me the benefits and risks involved?

Please note that affiliate marketing is not for every one out there and it is certainly not a get rich quick scheme as many people would make you think. Affiliate marketing requires a lot of effort and it takes effective strategy to sell the products and earn good commissions.

Affiliate marketing is of course one of the most lucrative online skills in 2021. all you need is to learn what it is and be patient enough then you are probably on your way to making a lot of money online.

You need to find it for yourself. The thing that worked best for me may not work for you and the thing you consider best may not be the best for you.

That;s very true, Some might be very successful in selling amazn products, where as some people may not be able to sell a single amazon products but are fairly well with CJ>

Affliate marketing is definitely a good business one could go into, and fortunately there are lots of social media platforms one could choose to do his marketing with effectiveness too

Affiliate marketing is one of he best options to make money from your website, if not the best. You can earn really well just from once conversion. Some companies give you upto 20 percent commission

you don't need actually need a budget to start affiliate marketing, if you are sure that he told you something about a budget, then you he might have mixed between E-Commerce or dropshipping with Affiliate marketing

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds