Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is affiliate marketing an easy job?

Their is nothing easy on earth, it depends on your hardwork, determination, dedication in your work endeavour. If you make affiliate marketing a priority I believe you'll succeed through it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Affiliate marketing is not an easy job to do most especially for newbie who is just getting started. You need to get a mentor to put you through this process, find a hot niche to promote to people, find a good platform like Facebook and Google AdWords and pay for pay per click ads to get to more people

It is not easy but it is demanding
You must be active and proactive
so as to meet up with daily goals as the case maybe

Affiliate marketing is a logical and flexible sales model that creates multiple income streams. However, it is not an easy, get-rich-quick model of income. Earning an income through affiliate marketing requires: Research into products, web traffic patterns, and follower interests.
so oweing to my own opinion affiliate marketing is not an easy job to do, just like every other job it has it own downsides

Affiliate marketing is a logical and flexible sales model that creates multiple income streams. However, it is not an easy, get-rich-quick model of income. Earning an income through affiliate marketing requires: Research into products, web traffic patterns, and follower interests.

It depends on your dedication and time. And the content you are affiliating. To convince people to buy a particular product at times seem like herculean task but if you are dealing with the product that people sought after, it will be easier.

Affiliate marketing just like any other means of making money online is not easy but simple.

There are lots of efforts going on behind the scene for those who are successful in Affiliate marketing.

If you are going to promote Affiliate products through SEO, there are lots of things you need to do.

First, you have to do keyword research in order to choose less competitive keywords as this is the right step to make money fast.

You can't just start today and start making cash right off the bath. You have to set up a website, install necessary plugin, theme, design logo.

You need to add regular content that will pass Google EAT standard or you will risk of getting ban by Google Alogrithm update. All these require works and they are not that easy.

The same thing goes if you choose to promote the Affiliate products through paid ads. You will need to set up auto responder, set funnels, follow up, slipt testing the ads and the rest.

All these requires intensive work in order to make most out of Affiliate Marketing.

As for me affiliate marketing is not a easy job moreover marketing himself it's not even easy because in that process you gonna get a side boyfriend doing that process and if you didn't even date anyone of them you won't get to your target point so it's not easy and it's a craze department because your boss going to be woring you and you might even never get paid of your salary for that and later in the day you can get sacked so you really need to use your head

I don't accept that affliate marketing is difficult.

I accept that Affliate Marketing is SIMPLE, however difficult. It looks simple, yet there are numerous means included. There is part of data accessible disclosing how to assemble an affiliate marketing business. Be careful about anything offering brisk, simple wealth.

Affiliate marketing is a logical and flexible sales model that creates multiple income streams. However, it is not an easy, get-rich-quickly model of income. Earning money through affiliate marketing requires research into product, web traffic pattern and followers interest

This is simple to answer as every other business has it own downsides so do affiliate marketing too
Affiliate marketing is a hard nut to crack. It is really difficult to sell affiliate products. sadly, a lot of people believe that they can grow rich by doing affiliate marketing. Having said that there are also a lot of people who are earning hundreds of thousands from affiliate marketing.

Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliate for each visitors or customers brought by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts.
Although studies show that affiliate marketing isn't easy, as you remember to foster relationships, focus on your niche, focus on a few key affiliates, and create a system that generates performance for both the advertiser and the affiliate you can drive profit and conversions for your small business.

it's actually easy once you have a huge followers base or some huge youtube channel where you know that there are people that will certainly buy products that you are reviewing on your channel or your facebook base

Affiliate marketing is very popular way to make money online. Some sites offer free posts for members to earn by selling their products or services and some sites take membership fee .
But it's not easy to do job in any affiliate marketing program. Because selling products or making refferals are really very hard work. So what do you say according to your experience?

Lol, no bro. Affiliate marketing is certainly not easy, you need to build followers, and quite a handful of them. You need to establish yourself as media influencer before you can be successful in that area. But with time it can be achieved

Affiliate marketing is very popular way to make money online. Some sites offer free posts for members to earn by selling their products or services and some sites take membership fee .
But it's not easy to do job in any affiliate marketing program. Because selling products or making refferals are really very hard work. So what do you say according to your experience?

Yes I think it is easy job. While most people start by taking the affiliate route and it definitely is the easier path to take, building enough traffic to make a meaningful income just from affiliate sales isn't quick or easy.

I have read in some forums that affiliate marketing is best for the stay-at-home wife. It is one way of having the so called passive income. The work is not difficult for you can post even once a day the products that you are promoting. When someone would click on the link that you posted and that someone had bought the product then you earn a commission. The earnings is small but it is good than nothing instead of just being idle at home.

Affiliate marketing is not at all an easy job and requires too much dedication over the work,you may have to face days with literally zero sales but it doesn't mean you lose your confidence.
Yes you are right. It is a very difficult task. I started this job but can't sale even a single product. Since it was not working according to my predictions so I left it. I think Instagramers can do it if they have a larger number of followers

Affiliate marketing or not, I can categorically say that no job is entirely easy. If you are a perfect fit for the job, you may do it with ease, but to say a job is easy, I don't think that is possible. Affiliate marketing on its own isn't so difficult, but it is not smooth either. You have to be persistent to get anything out of it.

The truth is that nothing good ever comes easy. You would have to work and very determined to achieve your desired knowledge to birth your goals to manifestation.
Therefore, marketing it self is not a day job. You would require series of training and practice to achieve this . All the best

Affiliate marketing is a trending source to make passive income easily. Most affiliate marketing programs are free to join. A simple social media account where you can promote offers is an easy way to get started on generating income. One of the most attractive things about affiliate marketing is that you might not even need specific skills to get started.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds