Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is advertising a component of marketing?

Yeah there are some similarities between the two but the only difference i know is that advertising is more of marketing ,since visual and non visual are used to market a product
Yes, advertising is a component of marketing , thou the two are related in some ways , you promote and introduced your market to the world and tell them everything about your product through advertising.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's marketing itself. When you're advertising it means you're marketing your business or products to go viral and get to the notice of those targeted customers.

Advertising is one of the most important aspect of marketing. It lets the potential customers know the kind of goods and services you are into and also the benefits.

Advertising is part of marketing strategies to lure different people from different places to patronize your products and services you render to the business world.

Marketing entails advertising. When you advertise your products, you are indirectly marketing your products. This is just a way of making your goods and services known to the populace.

There will nothing called marketing without advertising. Advertisement is what usually lead to marketing. Before there is going to be a sale of product there is going to be a certain form of advertisement.

Advertising is one of the most important component of marketing. Advertising is simply the act of creating awareness and making people to know what your goods or products as in store for them. and other businesses will not be able to survive if they do not carry out proper advertisement to be right audience. So to your question, advertising is a very important aspect of marketing.

Advertising is indeed a component of marketing because they are like one in the same, you can't market without advertising and likewise. Although marketing goes beyond advertising tho but the purpose of advertising is same as marketing

Actually marketing is a component of Advertising as marketing has to do with your moving out your products or services to show people whole advertising has to do with telling people about your products and services with showing them.

Advertising is part of business , every business need to be showcase to the world to be able to get customers and make more sells. If you don't advertise your business, people will not know your business. You need to advertise it online or offline

Marketing is a broad term used for promotion (any kind of promotion), advertising is a component of marketing which is generally used for paid promotion.

To many people advertising and marketing are synonyms and maybe I can agree although advertising is just a part of marketing. But come to think of of it, how can you do your marketing job if you have no means of advertising? When you do email marketing that is also advertising, right?
Sure and true,advertising is an avenue of marketing a products of a company or creating awaerness for a service.A means and a medium through which a potential target need to be reached,and it could be through various medium,from social media,tvs,radio,billboards etc.And with this a product is been marketed.

Advertising is a component of marketing and both are usually place under the same department of marketing as is practiced by most businesses or companies i think

When I come to think of advertising, I see the compulsion of spending money on ads. However, marketing may not require money. For example, you need money to run ads on facebook but can post free on your page.

For so many people, I think the two words are used interchangeably. Though I think I agree that advertising is about promotions through TV or using ads online. But it is still part of marketting.

Advertising and marketing are synonym and many people used them interchangeable. But in my understanding marketing is people knowing about your product be it online or offline while advertisements is boasting about the products you have in other to make people patronise it.

Advertising is simy another name of marketing, if you're advertising your business offline and online it means you're marketing it to get noticed by people.

marketing incorporates a lot of things but advertising means you are promoting your company or products through paid ads. Marketing is a wider term used for promotion.

Advertising is a subset of Marketing. Marketing involves skills while advertising can be done without skills and normally paid for.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds