Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

iPhonefreak's Hosting Services!

iPhonefreak

Reputable member
Credits
Baby:
10,000MB Bandwidth
1,500MB Disk Space
Unlimited Everything Else
$1

Kid:
20,000MB Bandwidth
2,500MB Disk Space
$2

Teen:
30,000MB Bandwidth
3,500MB Disk
$3

The reason why we offer prices so low is because we do not offer advanced support. We will provide you with support, though! We have a support email and expanding to more options in the future. But, you can guarantee we will help you with your problem!

We do everything manually here, so please PM me here or email be at [email protected]

You can terminate at any time, and if you are unhappy with service, we will refund you ASAP. But we doubt you will be!

Here are our server specs:
Technology: Ivy Bridge
CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1245v2
Cores / Threads: 4 / 8
Frequency: 3.4GHz+ / 3.8GHz Turbo Boost
RAM: 32 GB DDR3
Hard disk: 2x 2TB SATA3
Bandwidth: 100 Mbps guaranteed

We look forward to doing business with you!

Advertisement Placeholder
Good luck on getting people to use your hosting!

I have a reseller as well but its on PromotionBoss.

Thanks both of you.

Also, I am interested with partnering with forums to provide hosting, if anyone wants it.

I already got a reseller myself for PromotionBoss, but Thanks for the great offer!

Good luck!

I am wondering what this means:
30,000MB Bandwidth
3,500MB Disk

I do not understand this lingo but if this is good then I am interested because of the cheap price.

It means your files and databases will be allowed 3.5GB of storage. Most sites do not even use up 1GB, so this is plenty. And the bandwidth means the amount of traffic your forum is allowed. That is 30GB, which is a boat load of traffic.

It means your files and databases will be allowed 3.5GB of storage. Most sites do not even use up 1GB, so this is plenty. And the bandwidth means the amount of traffic your forum is allowed. That is 30GB, which is a boat load of traffic.
What if your site eventually uses more than 3.5GB of storage? Will I have to find another host?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds