Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

iPhone 15 to use USB-C finally, about time really

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Apple has finally made the change to using USB-C instead of their Lightning connectors that have been around for quite a few years. I know a lot of people just want one cord to use for just about everything, and it seems USB-C is winning out on that regard. Now that Apple is using USB-C for their iPhones going forward, will this extend to their laptops and tablets too?

Advertisement Placeholder
This is something that always frustrates me about Apple devices. They were always different in terms of the cable you used for their devices and I and my younger two sons have Android phones and my two eldest kids have iPhones. If their iPhone cable ever started having issues, they would be without one until I could head out and get them a new one or I could have one delivered instead of being able to use one of the cables that we use for our Android phones so they could charge their phones whilst they waited for a new cable.

This change is going to be welcomed by many I feel but it may take some time for those who use iPhone to adjust to the change.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds