Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

iPhone 15 - Play various AAA games

Credits
Technology giant Apple has unveiled its new iPhone 15, and - surprise! - Apple is targeting gamers. With the Apple 15 Pro, you can play various AAA games like Assassin's Creed Mirage and the remake of Resident Evil 4, complete with ray tracing. Oh, and it's in real-time, not streamed via the cloud.

The new iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro were officially revealed on September 12th during the Apple event. The tech giant announced that the device can play a lot of new titles. Both the remake of Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil Village, Assassin's Creed Mirage, The Division Resurgence, and Death Stranding will be released for iOS.

According to Apple, the iPhone 15 Pro receives a significant performance upgrade thanks to the A17 Pro chip. The device features a 6-core GPU and a faster Neural Engine. With such hardware under the hood, the iPhone 15 Pro becomes a powerful smartphone that enables console-like graphics on a smartphone.

Thanks to the GPU's mesh shading, games can render detailed environments on your screen with less power. The phone even offers ray tracing, making virtual worlds more vivid. This means the iPhone 15 Pro is capable of playing games that were previously only possible on consoles or PCs.

Also convenient: you can easily connect the DualSense or other gaming controller to the iPhone, so you don't have to play games like Assassin's Creed Mirage solely through the touchscreen.

Watch the video below for all the details and the first gameplay footage.

What do you think?

Advertisement Placeholder
Dang that's impressive! I have a pay as you go plan which usually don't offer the latest phones right away so even if I had the money I couldn't upgrade my iPhone XR to a 15 if I wanted to. It's odd that Apple has made the switch from their lightning port to USB C though. I get people were upset that you had to get a completely different charger, but remember back in the day where so many different cellphones had their own charging cables? :p It's not too big of a deal to me at least. xD

Dang that's impressive! I have a pay as you go plan which usually don't offer the latest phones right away so even if I had the money I couldn't upgrade my iPhone XR to a 15 if I wanted to. It's odd that Apple has made the switch from their lightning port to USB C though. I get people were upset that you had to get a completely different charger, but remember back in the day where so many different cellphones had their own charging cables? :p It's not too big of a deal to me at least. xD
Not weird, they were obligated by the EU. ;)

Where do you guys even able to have the money anyway to even think about going to the lastest and newest that is not even really needed
It's needed if you want to play AAA games. If they ever release a wide enough selection I may consider buying it and a controller instead of a new gaming laptop or console. I don't mind playing mobile games on my phone as long as they entertain me. I would probably have to be really tight with my money to save up enough to buy it, for the most part.

It's needed if you want to play AAA games. If they ever release a wide enough selection I may consider buying it and a controller instead of a new gaming laptop or console. I don't mind playing mobile games on my phone as long as they entertain me. I would probably have to be really tight with my money to save up enough to buy it, for the most part.
I just end up buying A gaming PC ;) I mean 15s can cost $1500 if you buy it outright Xd

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds