Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Ionos Hosting

Credits
I've been using Ionos hosting for a few of my sites for almost a year now. They had a really great deal last year that if you signed up for a yearly contract it was only $6! Needless to say, it's definitely the best hosting I have ever used so far. I never had any downtime, and it doesn't take too long for services to be activated if you purchase additional ones either! I used their service in the past, though I only purchased a domain name from them. (Back then they were known as 1&1.) I highly recommend checking them out if you need hosting! They were originally founded in 1988, which I find interesting.

Advertisement Placeholder
I purchased the Business plan for $6, but it seems now all they offer for $6 a month is 1 website with 10 GB of storage, a free domain name and ssl certificate for the first year. Since I have the business plan, I can host an unlimited amount of websites and have an unlimited amount of databases too. :) It's a shame they're no longer offering the business package for $6 for the first year. :\

I purchased the Business plan for $6, but it seems now all they offer for $6 a month is 1 website with 10 GB of storage, a free domain name and ssl certificate for the first year. Since I have the business plan, I can host an unlimited amount of websites and have an unlimited amount of databases too. :) It's a shame they're no longer offering the business package for $6 for the first year. :\
For any small sized company, 10GB is more than enough to host a decent website.

I should move my domains off Ionos to be honest; I've been with them for a long time but I can get domains cheaper elsewhere at this point so I might migrate to Namecheap. I don't use their hosting but I have heard some.... shady things if you need to use slightly older versions of PHP, apparently keeping PHP 7.4 support adds another £8/month to the hosting, something a bunch of other hosts currently keep for free.

Hertzler have some good rep, I'm currently on Cloudways for managed VPS and I have various things hooked into it that aren't obvious or trivial (e.g. auto deployment of my modified files for the various things I run, directly from my Git repositories) but if they're significantly cheaper I might have to think about consolidating over there.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds