Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Investment in Silver

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think so its gold i recommend you to invest on because the worth is increasing so invest in it

I think you should invest in gold rather than silver. The trading is much more easier to do than silver according to what am friends told me about it last year

Excellent. It's a good idea, the rate at which silver has been increasing in this past decades have been much higher than gold.
Silver is needed as a component in creating so many things/materials, so it's value won't reduce rather appreciate the more.

Left to me I’d suggest you invest in something else then Silva price can be stagnant for a long time

It's a good idea, but only if your market demand is sufficient otherwise the value for silver doesn't appreciate much, then the profits are also small depending on your suppliers

Silver is a good idea while most people invest in gold. It almost is always appreciating albeit at a slower rate.

Hi, I want to invest in silver, what do you think? I think it will grow in the future
hello, you need a large capital, but it is a good investment, the demand in the purchase and sale has been maintained either for coins or bars

I think that if that investment is worth it, silver is always revalued and profits will be present, perhaps not to the magnitude of gold, but with little capital silver is viable.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds