Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Investing your own money

Credits
I'm not to sure if this goes into the revenue section, but if all things turn out it should give you some revenue in return. Thus, the revenue category it shall be!

So, Along the internet, there are a bunch of people willing to put their own hard money into other peoples ideas in some hopes of some sort of return. Not always does it work out, other times it can be a great success.

My own experience has always usually paid off in the end. Other times I was just helping people with no expected return at all. As some of you may already be aware of my government tax issue, I slowed down... Considerably a lot. Nonetheless, come June/July I should have almost everything back from them. I'm hoping to get back into serious investing rather than some small time website investments.

Question of they day is, have you ever went ahead and invested your own money into someone else's ideas? Have they ever paid off for you in the end? Share your experiences.

If not, would you ever consider it?

Advertisement Placeholder
I would love to invest my money on other people's ideas. But the things I don't earn that much from the online stuffs to go around and invest. I don't invest my money from real work into any online stuffs anymore. So investing on other people's website is a long way to go for me sadly! :(

I have not tried investing on other people's idea, but I am about to try one out in about 2 weeks. It is actually a joint venture to do it. My friend came up with this idea on how to get subscribers to visit his site.

We are using Google ad campaign to try out his idea and I will have to invest some money and time to see where our project is going to go.

I am glad that you got your money's worth for investing in their ideas. I hope I do too!

Investing into something will definitely help your site, but only if you know what you're doing.

If you have a few bucks on your hand you can get better domain hosts and what not.

Also on a larger scale, there really isn't a more efficient way of doing anything than to invest a little. I'll give a few example. Let's just say you want to learn how to play the violin. You can argue all you want that you can get all the free resources on the internet. But you'll still have to get an actual violin. And likely, you'd want to get a quality one and that. There's no way around it. And I would suspect that people who learn musical instruments usually invest in better equipment in order to get more quality sounds.

Or a more relatable example would be getting a better computer. You could argue that you could get a game through grey hat or black hat means. However you put it, there's no way around getting a good computer. You have to purchase at least the parts to get a good computer.

I have never done it before, as I have never had the capital to do something like that.

Although I think it is a good idea.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds