Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Investing in Restauration?

Naiwen

Addicted member
Credits
I personally think it is. Because many of my friends own restaurant, bars and coffee shops. i have a personal friend who been having a Thai Expres, they’ve been hav a good income from it. Another friend who has a Basha, Lebanese cuisine with a steady income for many years at least too.

Advertisement Placeholder
Running a restaurant business is something that is very lucrative but you should also have it at the back of your mind that it is a very competitive line of business, so that you have to know how to be ready to keep up with the competition.

Well, running restaurant is a really hard job, especially during inflation. In case, if your country is experiencing the problem of inflation, then many people would prefer to cook at home rather than having meals at restaurants. This is because this may cost them a lot.

Restaurants are a great way to make a decent living, especially if you or you have a talented chef on board and have a quality menu of food. It's not easy to run one, but if you have the knowhow, you'll find success with the food industry pretty fast.

Well, running restaurant is a really hard job, especially during inflation. In case, if your country is experiencing the problem of inflation, then many people would prefer to cook at home rather than having meals at restaurants. This is because this may cost them a lot.

It is not just restaurant business that is been affected by inflation today because as far as I'm concerned, it is something that is affecting any manner of business which is why you just have to know how to access the risk in the business that you want to do.

Investing in the restaurant industry can be both rewarding and challenging. It's a sector that has the potential for high profitability, but it also comes with significant risks. Investing in the restaurant industry requires careful planning, research, and a deep understanding of the dynamics within the sector. It can be a rewarding venture if executed well, but it also carries inherent risks that should not be overlooked.

Restaurants are a great way to make a decent living, especially if you or you have a talented chef on board and have a quality menu of food. It's not easy to run one, but if you have the knowhow, you'll find success with the food industry pretty fast.

The very good thing about running a restaurant business is that you have the guarantee that people will always have to eat no matter what happens which is why whatever you are going to offer to them should be something that will always pick their interest to be okay patronizing you all the time.

It all depends on the location and the kind of restaurant. Unfortunately, many restaurants in our area got closed due to surprising reasons. We had a restaurant owner who sold the business to someone because the restaurant was not running well. The second owner also ended up closing it as well, even though the food was tasty.

It all depends on the location and the kind of restaurant. Unfortunately, many restaurants in our area got closed due to surprising reasons. We had a restaurant owner who sold the business to someone because the restaurant was not running well. The second owner also ended up closing it as well, even though the food was tasty.

As long as the restaurant business is not getting enough sales which is going to improve their profit-making to be able to pay for their expenses they need to run the business, they will most likely shut down because they cannot be running a business in losses.

As long as the restaurant business is not getting enough sales which is going to improve their profit-making to be able to pay for their expenses they need to run the business, they will most likely shut down because they cannot be running a business in losses.

There are certain restaurants that were experiencing a boom when the economy was great. However, during the pandemic, the sales of many restaurants decreased in a really hard manner and this led to closure of many restaurants.

There are certain restaurants that were experiencing a boom when the economy was great. However, during the pandemic, the sales of many restaurants decreased in a really hard manner and this led to closure of many restaurants.

A lot of businesses and companies went out of business as a result of the pandemic of coronavirus and those that were able to survive it had to make use of the online platform to carry their business forward.

A lot of businesses and companies went out of business as a result of the pandemic of coronavirus and those that were able to survive it had to make use of the online platform to carry their business forward.

Well, on the contrary, many businesses boomed a lot during the pandemic. The fact of the matter remains that companies related to health boomed a lot. many oxygen mask suppliers and oxygen tank supplier companies also made good money at that time, as oxygen was in a really high demand.

Well, on the contrary, many businesses boomed a lot during the pandemic. The fact of the matter remains that companies related to health boomed a lot. many oxygen mask suppliers and oxygen tank supplier companies also made good money at that time, as oxygen was in a really high demand.
I personally, and because of the place where I live, I would not invest in restoration, and I explain why, Spain has more bars according to data I saw that the entire European Union together, there are 5 bars / restaurants per 1000 inhabitants, so you can see the amount of competition that there is in my country in this type of business, it is something that is ultra exploited, I leave my house and in less than 10 minutes by car I have been able to pass through more than 150 restaurants / bars without exaggeration.

I personally, and because of the place where I live, I would not invest in restoration, and I explain why, Spain has more bars according to data I saw that the entire European Union together, there are 5 bars / restaurants per 1000 inhabitants, so you can see the amount of competition that there is in my country in this type of business, it is something that is ultra exploited, I leave my house and in less than 10 minutes by car I have been able to pass through more than 150 restaurants / bars without exaggeration.

The number of restaurants have also increased a lot in our country as well. We have many food streets dedicated to many restaurants. As far as bars are concerned, there aren't many. They are mostly found in rich neighbourhoods. The fact remains that people have invested a lot in such kind of business, despite the fact that this business is quite competitive.

The number of restaurants have also increased a lot in our country as well. We have many food streets dedicated to many restaurants. As far as bars are concerned, there aren't many. They are mostly found in rich neighbourhoods. The fact remains that people have invested a lot in such kind of business, despite the fact that this business is quite competitive.
Yes, in general it is a type of business too exploited, in my country it is crazy as I mentioned before, I really think it is better to try to innovate a little or try to start a business with some demand and less exploited.

You are very correct with this assessment and I can also say that it is the nature of the business that someone is doing that ensured the business continuation during the time of pandemic of coronavirus. This is because those that were running cinema business completely went out of business.

I would not advise anyone without any experience to start a restaurant in 2023. You end up setting yourself up for failure as many places, especially in city areas, are operating at a loss. I know someone that brings in millions a year but due to out costs, his salary is only 70k a year.

Yes, in general it is a type of business too exploited, in my country it is crazy as I mentioned before, I really think it is better to try to innovate a little or try to start a business with some demand and less exploited.

Well, certain restaurants have managed to become huge brands in here. However, the fact of the matter remains that they have also invested a heavy sum of money as well. They have usually formed into big companies and opened many branches in the city. Obviously the quality of the food is also quite high as well.

I would not advise anyone without any experience to start a restaurant in 2023. You end up setting yourself up for failure as many places, especially in city areas, are operating at a loss. I know someone that brings in millions a year but due to out costs, his salary is only 70k a year.

The pandemic of coronavirus and lockdown have actually made a lot of people to have or feel indifferent when it comes to eating in restaurants in an open place which is why you have to offer something exceptional for people to be interested in patronising you.

I once owned a restaurant. I not only offered breakfast, lunch, and dinner but also organized parties during weekends and live concerts on special occasions. The business boomed during the first year, it was okay during the second year and by the third year, I was at a loss. I liquidated the business and moved on. It is not easy to make a restaurant business profitable.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds