Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Investing and lossing!

Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Credits
Anyone invested deeply and lost it all, let's say a number of around $5000 in any currency in a small new business or you took over another. whatever the outcome that you have you point allot of money into investing or stuck and you lost it all.

I haven't but wanted to read what others have been though and how you able to live with it and what you had to do to get back into it after lost it all?

Advertisement Placeholder
I know of someone who lost is stock and investment to a new company, he heard that the company will be launched the next day and so he took it has an opportunity to invest fast. The company didnot last a day before it vanished from the market and I didn't know how that happened cos I was told the story.

I've invested a lot of money in a particular online business and lost every single penny, but it's the mindset that counts. I can't start crying over spilt milk and I know that even though I might have lost that much new opportunities will come, so I just gathered the little I had and invested like half of my savings again and my cashout was overwhelming.

I have not experienced such before but a relative of mine lost all his life savings in a business deal that turned sour. It took psychological and spiritual intervention because he nearly ran mad. He is doing all better now.

I have invested a lot on online platforms and to be honest I haven't made a single penny from all online platforms I had engaged in, last year December I inverted 28k naira on racksterly and just 6 days later it crashed. I also invested alot in forex early this year and lost it all. To be honest I have given up.

It is sad to confess that we had lost $120 on our first venture with stocks. The stocks of a telecommunications company was forced on us because it was bundled with the pager when we bought for my business. We had no landline phone and the pager had at least served us for the purpose of connecting to our clients. But after a year when the cellphone arrived in the market you already know what happened to the pagers. They instantly got extinct.

I have not lost the much amount in any business or investment, but I have lost some couple of hundreds of dollars in forex trading and other platforms. Although it was painful but I was able to move on because of my guiding principle of not investing more than what I can lose in any business.

I haven't invested before through stock & shares, but I have read countess messages online about successful stock & shares traders, that traded fine. The one I love trading on is forex, Cryptocurrency trading.

If you invest on a wrong platform definitely you will loose, that's why I always advise people to investigate very well about the site at least find out how old is the website, when it was launched, and also check out for the review, if there are positive reviews then go ahead but invest wisely.

Well somehow we've all made investment be it online or offline and made some loss. I specifically have made some huge loss. From being scammed to either the platform crashing. Nevertheless we move and keep trying till we get the right one or probably make the right one

The short answer is yes, you can lose more than you invest in stocks. ... Although you cannot lose more than you invest with a cash account, you can potentially lose more than you invest with a margin account. With a margin account, you're essentially borrowing money from the broker and incurring interest on the loan

My friend loss $150 for buying smoking accessories online with BTC in 2013. Lost 6k to a miners scam and another 8k learning how to leverage trade in 2014. Lost ~20k to an altcoin scam he didn't feel ethical leaving because he had privileged information so he tried fix it like an idiot in 2015. Lost 10k gambling on ETF approval and ethereum death in 2016/17. I don't have a news abt him now.

I've invested a lot of money in a particular online business and lost every single penny, but it's the mindset that counts. No need crying over split milk losing is part of business failure is part of success.

Anyone invested deeply and lost it all, let's say a number of around $5000 in any currency in a small new business or you took over another. whatever the outcome that you have you point allot of money into investing or stuck and you lost it all.

I haven't but wanted to read what others have been though and how you able to live with it and what you had to do to get back into it after lost it all?
That is one of the heartbreaking part when you dive in to investing. You should accept the risk of it. Winning and gaining profit from it is rewarding, but how about losing?, what will you suppose to feel? Thats why we must practice the word acceptance in order for us to stand again despite of losing

About 5 years ago, I lost a big sum of money in the investment I did in my country. It wasn't an online investment. It was offline. The company promised to pay 10% of capital every month. They actually did for some months but folded up when I have not recovered even up to half if my capital. It was easy for me to bear the loss but I had no option but to bear the loss and I'm still recovering gradually from the financial loss.

In 2019 I invested some thousand reais (my current currency) into mutual funds. The mutual funds were going very well halfway through the year. During the end of 2019 some of them began to lower its value. Well, about mutual fund the question is to wait because they have bad periods, but if not high risk rate, they recover. But 2020 was a disaster for markets due to coronavirus and I saw my funds accumulating losses amounting to hundreds. It was March and as I imagined coronavirus would worsen market circustances, I preferred to withdraw the money, even facing losses amounting to hundreds, to not face additional losses amounting to thousands. But I changed investment, preferring the more secure Federal Treasury, where that money is still invested and generating interest (even not very high as mutual funds during the best periods).

What one can do invesment is all about to lose or get profit but instead of investing in some business I would prefer to invest in property selling in which there is less risk to lose money but still we lose then don't feel bad at least we get experience which thing our business

Thats a sad experience for your friend, investing and losing all your money , thats why when investing you must survey and check your odds, know your chances, most people lose to investment because they don't have proper knowledge and information on what they are investing in.

Anyone who lost his all money in an investment or business he will hurt too much, life will be stop for him suddenly, he will stun, his feelings will be at a man deep inside a well where no hope of life or return from well. So we can not feel the pain that he would feel surely we will jus imagine.

I have invested on some online business and got by capital back ,reinvented with the profit but unfortunate it folds up and still yet to hear anything from the investors .gaining and loosing is always constant.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds