Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Invest In Mutual Funds Or Stocks?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have invested into 3 mutual funds and each year I make sure to invest some amount of money into it. It is not a lot of money but I try to add as much as I can so far. I may consider adding more but as of now the market is not doing much good and I have to think of means to proper investment in the process.

When you invest in a stock, you are purchasing a share of one company. A mutual fund offers more diversification by bundling many company stocks into one investment

When you invest in a stock, you are purchasing a share of one company. A mutual fund offers more diversification by bundling many company stocks into one investment
When purchasing a share of one company you could be a winner or loser means sometimes it is a risky investment to handle.

I still prefer investing in shares and stock. The reason is that mutual fund also invest in share and stock of different companies. they are going to give you 30% return on investment with them why they take 80%. The case is quite different when they invest in bad stock, you are going to 100% loss.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds