Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Internal or External Promotions?

Credits
Is it best to promote internally within an company, or outsource and hire a candidate for a senior position externally? I feel it’s morally right for the business owner or manager, to promote within rather than outsourcing.

This is because, internal employees will have a lot more experience, know the specifics ropes of the company they’ve worked for, and by promoting within you are encouraging employee retention and preventing a high turn over from lack of progression in the company!

Advertisement Placeholder
Doing a mix of both can help establish value in the employees but also allow you to branch out and bring in new skills and ideas. I wouldn't say to only stick within the company but I also would never say to only go outside of it.

My dear internal promotion is good I consider that then external promotion knowing that you are full worker in that organization, so is good to pray for internal promotion.

I think it is best for your company that you should have a guideline on how promotions is going to be so that immediately when somebody reaches that set rules then they can be promoted automatically.

I think i would go for the idea of giving promotion to the employees that are already in the organisation,because they are already in the organisation and knows the operations of the outfits very well and can easily fit in.

I beleive promotion internally is the best way of improving and moving the comoany up , and it serves as motivation for the workers in the organisation to work harder ,

Depends on what kind of staff you want. If you want someone to work in a specialized field and none of your staff have that skill, you should always outsource, but if your staff can handle the work, you wold always hire internally. When you promote your staff for higher position, it will also motivate staff to perform better.

Depends on what kind of staff you want. If you want someone to work in a specialized field and none of your staff have that skill, you should always outsource, but if your staff can handle the work, you wold always hire internally. When you promote your staff for higher position, it will also motivate staff to perform better.

There are certain kinds of tasks that might not be suitable for your employees or they may be totally out of league. In such kind of scenarios, it is always a better thing to outsource the job to someone else who might be in a better position to handle the job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds