Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Instruction manual

Website
holisticallysecular.proboards.com
Credits
When you get a new product, do you read the instruction manual? Or do you just figure it out? What I do for anything is skim the manual, make notes so I know ahead of time what to expect. Then when I'm ready I go step by step. I would then read through the manual. Especially beneficial is when I’m already working on something & I want a recap. Sometimes something that didn’t click at the beginning now clicks because I know more about the product.

Advertisement Placeholder
Depends on the product. I use them pretty much entirely when it comes to building furniture and such, but for most tech items I enjoy figuring it out myself. I do scan most manuals to our home server in case I need them later.

Depends on the product. I use them pretty much entirely when it comes to building furniture and such, but for most tech items I enjoy figuring it out myself. I do scan most manuals to our home server in case I need them later.
That’s pretty much what I do too. Just for like furniture type stuff usually. Sometimes will glance at some for t ch stuff like computers or other devices, but usually just do it on my own.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds