Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Installing Facebook Pixels

Adventurer

Mythical member
Credits
In a previous post, I talked about the importance of retargeting website visitors and using Facebook pixels to achieve this

Here is how to install Facebook Pixels on your website.

1. Go to www.business.facebook.com( note this can only be accessed from your desktop)

2. Go to events manager

3. Select Facebook Pixel, click continue.

4. Add a name for your Pixel.

5. Enter your website URL to check for easy set up options.

Once you're done with creating your Pixel, you'll need to put the pixel code on your website

You have 3 options through which you can do this

1. Adding the code manually

2. Use a partner integration( I used PixelYourSite)

3. Follow email instructions for the set up

Advertisement Placeholder
I talked about this in my previous post, you can retarget website visitors, build a custom audience or track conversion events such as add to cart or purchase

I use facebook for free promotion through facebook pages and groups. I also use facebook to advertise my website, product, or even build audience on my page

Yes that's how Facebook helps lots of businesses. It's a wonderful social media platforms for small businesses

I have tried advertising on various platforms, however, I think facebook ads are the best. You can reach the proper audience in no time.

Does it require to signup with Facebook Business account or even Facebook personal account can cherish from Facebook Pixels?

i actually never had anything to know about it, till i found out that it's a part of facebook business platform, thanks for the short but useful tutorial!

This Facebook pixel is actually the first time that I'm hearing about this feature on Facebook had it been I had known this for quite some time now I would have used it to advertise my website on Facebook but nevertheless I think this is a very good way to advertise my blog on Facebook.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds