Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Instagram?

JewishPoptart89

Loyal member
Credits
Most sites and forums have Favcdbook and Twitter, but you don't see a lot of Instagram.

I'm putting my site on Instagram to see how it does.
rkXZU7w.jpg

What are your thoughts on websites having instagrams?

Advertisement Placeholder
It's important for your websites to have a social network presence, but it's pretty much impossible to have an account on every popular social network. I think every website should have an official Facebook page and Twitter account. Those are essential. Google+, Instagram, and Snapchat are extras that you could have, but they're not essential. WebsiteForums is on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. I think that's enough of a headache keeping it updated.

Honestly, I don't use Instagram for promotion of my sites. I use it to upload photos and every once and a while I will promote my book.

I also do not like it. I think Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ are essential but not Instagram.

I do not see what a forum could possibly post on a Instagram, it's really for actual people, not for Facebook pages. This is why Facebook and Twitter exist, posting onto a Instagram is really odd considering you would be posting promotional pictures. It's not what Instagram was intended for.

I do not see what a forum could possibly post on a Instagram, it's really for actual people, not for Facebook pages. This is why Facebook and Twitter exist, posting onto a Instagram is really odd considering you would be posting promotional pictures. It's not what Instagram was intended for.

I personally think it's up to the user. The user follows the page, so if he/she want's promotional stuff like sales, updates, etc. It's up to them. :yum: 18 people followed within the first few days, so I'm assuming some people think it's a good idea.

But I absolutely see what you mean!

FB and Twitter are essentials but I don't think Instagram is that important. I don't many people would want to follow a website or company on instagram

Why must people invade the amazing site called Instagram with their business and promotion clickbaits? Please no; unless you have something to post and not just advertisements and little promotion cards, you literally have no business on Instagram. :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds