Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Inflation Is Destroying Economy And Businesses

Hmmm, I don't know why Africa is like this I don't just know, I believe maybe in the future things will be better because as I'm seeing now the government of our country does not really care for the citizen of the country, they are just interested in their pocket.
That is just the thing,because economic growth should be people centered,and the government should not just provide infrastructure,but also the enabling environment in terms of ploicies that will favour the cicitzens to take up prospective initiative towards creating jobs through small and medium scale outfit.

Advertisement Placeholder
inflation often comes with negative impacts on a country. and the best way to take care of it is by having a lot money. many people hardly earn $3to 5 per day many people cannot survive it.

Yes I agree with that. inflation, is one of the most negative situation that every country of the world, is trying to avoid by all means. this is the raise and fall in the price of goods and services which is associated with economic instability of a country leading to poor living of the people.

That is just the thing,because economic growth should be people centered,and the government should not just provide infrastructure,but also the enabling environment in terms of ploicies that will favour the cicitzens to take up prospective initiative towards creating jobs through small and medium scale outfit.
All the politician in this country do not even feel the economic hardship that is going on because everything is provided to them by the government and they don't even have an opportunity to work hard, they do not feel it at all. Government provide allowance for everything

Inflation is not good and it's a negative economic situation which sometimes may lead to the death of citizens of a country due to lack and inability to meet up to their daily needs such as food, shelter and clothing, which are essential requirements for lively survival.

Inflation is so terrible a problem these days that it not only affects the price or cost of living, it also has a ripple effect because when the price of a resource goes up, other prices increase too which isn't too good a thing.

All the politician in this country do not even feel the economic hardship that is going on because everything is provided to them by the government and they don't even have an opportunity to work hard, they do not feel it at all. Government provide allowance for everything
That is what you get when the wrong set of persons gets into position of leadership,they will be self serving.But on the other hand,the leadership that a country produces is a reflection of the society in general.

That is what you get when the wrong set of persons gets into position of leadership,they will be self serving.But on the other hand,the leadership that a country produces is a reflection of the society in general.
Not that people are not really interested in good leader, some problem we are the cause, do you know most politicians will bribe a lot of voters with bread and minerals.. or maybe malt. This is what happens in Anambra election.. and people will accept such and vote in bad leader. Is not the best at all

Business are affected too during inflation as the price of goods and services moves high and the profit is still fixed , there are not just 100% effective means to control inflation as a business man ,you just have to diversify your investment so you would be less affected
Business at the the most affected aspect during inflation , and i believe anything that affected the business of the world will also affect the currency of the particular country.

Business at the the most affected aspect during inflation , and i believe anything that affected the business of the world will also affect the currency of the particular country.
This is very true ,I think anything that affects the business would affect the currency value ,and if those who are holding the currency could be affected as their currency value will be affected by inflation , inflation is not a good term

Not that people are not really interested in good leader, some problem we are the cause, do you know most politicians will bribe a lot of voters with bread and minerals.. or maybe malt. This is what happens in Anambra election.. and people will accept such and vote in bad leader. Is not the best at all
We have a lot of issue pertaining to that in my country, you will see politician buying people s vote with money and when they are been elected , they start looting to get the money they spent on the election back.
[automerge]1638447826[/automerge]
We have a lot of issue pertaining to that in my country, you will see politician buying people s vote with money and when they are been elected , they start looting to get the money they spent on the election back.

That is the more reason i said the leaders we get is from among us,it reflect our way of living and standard as a people,we cannot get more than what we currently are as a people.

Inflation is really high in the country. These are really hard and people might not be able to keep up or cope with the way the prices of goods keep on increasing and the worst of it is that one's salary isnt even increasing along with it.

The high level of inflation in nigeria has returned a lot of businesses to square one, that we do not even known where the economy of the country is leading to. A lot of businesses are seriously lamenting about how hard the market is for them.

Inflation is the major problem my country is presently facing now and that is why it survival is very difficult and this has increased crime rate as well

[automerge]1638447826[/automerge]

That is what I am trying to say that most of us are not really interested in good leadership , greed is the cause of all this , how will you allow someone to buy you instead of you to vote for a better leaders to improve the society you are living in.

I fall under such a category of those who do not earn $3-4 a day. It a very difficult to earn much when you do not have a job or a stable source of income. Nigeria is not doing great. Inflation keeps drawing us backwards and nothing is done.

Inflation is so terrible a problem these days that it not only affects the price or cost of living, it also has a ripple effect because when the price of a resource goes up, other prices increase too which isn't too good a thing.
You are right. It could also lead to low patronage. Other times people would love to buy 3 pairs of shoes but because of high cost due to inflation they would opt for just one

There are several ways to reduce inflation, one of those ways is to increase local production, cut back on importation. Increase foreign exchange and also keep the currency strong.
Wow you are right, that is the most important thing to do by every country in order to reduce inflation, things like increasing the rate of local production

The truth of the matter is that only the government can enact policies to reduce inflation, however as citizens the only thing we can do is to increase our earnings and make sure that out money is tied up with stable currencies like the dollar.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds