Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Increasing Backlinks

Advertisement Placeholder
How to increase backlinks, I just want to know backlinks how much important for a website ?
It is so much important for ranking on the internet, without backlinks you can't do much things. Build unique and niche wise backlinks to rank higher in SERP. Try guest posting on other sites of your same niche blogs and see how the traffic improves for you.

It is so much important for ranking on the internet, without backlinks you can't do much things. Build unique and niche wise backlinks to rank higher in SERP. Try guest posting on other sites of your same niche blogs and see how the traffic improves for you.

Ok, Thanks, But I want to know which type of guest blogging is good free or paid ?

Ok, Thanks, But I want to know which type of guest blogging is good free or paid ?
Free Guest blogging works only on some ways because they will remove your link after some time or the blog may get shut down due to no income. I would suggest try both, but you will see the Paid guest posts really work than those free guest posts.

Free Guest blogging works only on some ways because they will remove your link after some time or the blog may get shut down due to no income. I would suggest try both, but you will see the Paid guest posts really work than those free guest posts.

Ok, Got It. Thanks.

I guess it really depends on your niche but I’ve noticed back links on official websites really do a lot. I’m linked on .edu and .gov domains as my business pertains to regional tourism. I’m also on all the local news websites and soon a new agency in St Louis. The news has been an exceptional back link for my brand I think because of so many visitors.

with social media though, if you do the work in providing the content and you develop a following, the following will get you the back links through shares more than you’ll need to do it yourself :)

I guess it really depends on your niche but I’ve noticed back links on official websites really do a lot. I’m linked on .edu and .gov domains as my business pertains to regional tourism. I’m also on all the local news websites and soon a new agency in St Louis. The news has been an exceptional back link for my brand I think because of so many visitors.

with social media though, if you do the work in providing the content and you develop a following, the following will get you the back links through shares more than you’ll need to do it yourself :)
How you got those edu and gov links? Ive tried long back, but unable to research or put links on those sites. I too had a travel blog and wants to follow your tips as you have did great.

Backlinks are indeed very important for any websites. you need to create high quality and relevant backlink from high domain authority websites. You can use blog submission, social bookmarks, forum submission etc for this purpose.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds