Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

In house clinic at work?

Credits
When it comes to health, anything can go wrong at the moment without notice and it's the reason why I thought that it's very important for any company or business establishments to have their own in house clinic which will be active on stand by 24/7 to take care of their staff health needs in case there's an emergency.

Advertisement Placeholder
When it comes to health, anything can go wrong at the moment without notice and it's the reason why I thought that it's very important for any company or business establishments to have their own in house clinic which will be active on stand by 24/7 to take care of their staff health needs in case there's an emergency.

I have never seen an in-house clinic. However, there was a clinic in our school back then. They used to treat students who used to get injured while playing games. They also used to treat teachers as well. I have studied in an international school and they had great standards.

I have worked on a couple of jobs in the past, and none of the jobs were too risky that needed immediate medical attention. Therefore, the boss never considered having an in-house click. UNless the job demands risky work, carrying a load, for example, I do not think an in-house clinic would be necessary. During an emergency, the injured person can always sent to a hospital in an abmulance.

I've never been in any job with an internal clinic, I don't know if this is common in other countries, but definitely not in mine, it's true that it wouldn't be bad for jobs with a lot of risk, but anyway, accidents at work aren't that common in my opinion, accidents can happen anyway, but few of them I think can be serious enough to always have a medical team at your disposal, I think it would be an unnecessary expense.

I've never been in any job with an internal clinic, I don't know if this is common in other countries, but definitely not in mine, it's true that it wouldn't be bad for jobs with a lot of risk, but anyway, accidents at work aren't that common in my opinion, accidents can happen anyway, but few of them I think can be serious enough to always have a medical team at your disposal, I think it would be an unnecessary expense.

In-house clinics are not that common. There are many businesses that have to spend a lots of money in order to create such kind of clinics. This is why they usually refrain from creating such kind of clinics. However, I think that they should have an ambulance all the time in case of any medical emergency.

There's no clinic at my workplace but would be something nice to have if I must confess it. It doesn't matter the nature of job required of staffs to do, there is always going to medical emergency where people work. Work stress can make someone collapse, it doesn't have to injuries which are going to bloody.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds