Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Importation business

I heard there is a new Chinese website cheaper than 1688 and less minimum order quantity, is there anyone who knows this?

Advertisement Placeholder
Importation business is highly lucrative if you are getting and shipping your goods from a company and country that charges less, there are lot of less stores in China .

That you can make a lot of money after selling your products.
The products you'll be selling there, is it physical or digital products??

IN order to perform this kind of business, you need import licence. You also need LC account in order to send payment abroad. This involves a lot of paper works.

The importation business is hyper profitable, it depends also on the person, bears in mind to import. He or she should be aware of the risk involve in the business, and manage it the best possible way.

This is one of the untold secrets to make money online. Importation or rather mini importation for a small scale, is a very profitable business. I know how much I've made from this business ever since I started it few years ago.

This is one of the untold secrets to make money online. Importation or rather mini importation for a small scale, is a very profitable business. I know how much I've made from this business ever since I started it few years ago.
It is good to hear from you the success of your journey on mini importation.i learnt there are sites where we can buy at cheaper rate. Can you shed more light on the business?.

There are diverse of online business of which importation business is one. Importation business is the buying of goods from abroad cheap and selling in our local area little high.

1688 is the best store with the cheapest products. It is based in china. We can buy any goods there very cheap and ship it to our country and sell it very high. For example, a friend of mine bought a wrist watch for $0.43 and sold it for $15. That is how high your profit can be sometimes.
Wow, that is some very good profits and a good business to start. Indeed things can be so cheap when bought from China. However, most people do not trust the quality of products from there.

There are diverse of online business of which importation business is one. Importation business is the buying of goods from abroad cheap and selling in our local area little high.

1688 is the best store with the cheapest products. It is based in china. We can buy any goods there very cheap and ship it to our country and sell it very high. For example, a friend of mine bought a wrist watch for $0.43 and sold it for $15. That is how high your profit can be sometimes.
Online importation business has been existing for long, its an avenue where you buy goods online , ship it to your country and start selling it at a better price and at the end of the day , you make more money,

Importation business is also another business that most people are talking about. In importation type of business, you don't necessarily need to have a store before you can start the business of importation.

Wow that is incredible. I think that an importation business all depends on the country that you are in because sometimes there are some major and ridiculously customs due and this can offset your profit. Also the reliability of these items needs to be accounted for as well as this will affect your reputation.

Importation business expecially from chinacoul be very cheap,have had some friends who had done some purchase and shipment from china.and the price difference on which they sold these products was so huge .

Well, my friend, this is something completely new for me, which I was not aware . (y)(y)
I am sorry of I ask: Exists 1688 downloadable application for smartphones? Can purchases be made in any country of the world?
Thank you.

Importation business is a very lucrative business. I know someone who is into importation business. He imports goods from China and sell here. You just need adequate capital to start this kind of business.

Importation business expecially from chinacoul be very cheap,have had some friends who had done some purchase and shipment from china.and the price difference on which they sold these products was so huge .
There are many online store where you can import and buy your product online in cheap price and later ship it to your country and sell it in a high price in your own country.

Importation business is very profitable once you've secured your contacts/clients, most people like to buy good quality products from overseas.

If you are getting yourself worried as to where you should keep your imported good or products safe, you can keep them in your garage as long as it is a secured enough place to keep things. That becomes your safe store or warehouse

Importation to me is a very systematic and lucrative aspect of doing business .In importation of goods and products parts you definitely need to have a strong base and source of goods production

Importation business is really good if you have enough capital to start up the business, because the business is a nice business to go into because you make money from the business.

Concerning your question in the above post on the earning potentials in an importation business, i have to say that from the above example you have mentioned, i have to say that yes the importation business is thriving a lot

Importation business is very good if you know how to order for goods and what to buy that will fetch you good money. I have used Aliexpress several times and I really love their services and the prices of their products comes cheap also.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds