Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

? Important Question ? Is Gramfree Legit ?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
Credits
Gramfree is a site which is very popular these days. But it needs more time to collect grams and to reach at threshold of 500 grams.
Many people lost their account for un-solved issue.
This site has different domains like
gramfree.one
gramfree.net
gramfree.space
gramfree.network etc

Every time we login to this site, different domain welcome us.

I worked on this site for 9 months and collected 500 grams . I requested withdraw but my withdraw is pending from 28/09/2020.
There is no support to ask about this matter.

I will make separate review of this site soon after getting replies from my this post.

Your reply can help many new people who are just wasting their time on this site in return of good reward .

There are many proofs on YouTube,but I don't believe on those proofs now.

I want to ask anyone from you received payment from gramfree site?

Advertisement Placeholder
Gramfree is very fake, very suspicious, fraudulent. After many months devoting my time with them to reach 500 grams, requested for payment but never got to reap from it, my money was put on hold, up till now nothing has happened. Read other reviews about gramfree you gonna know that the creators created gramfree on an auto bot to rip us off, suck our time given us nothing in return.

for me, Gramfree is the most trash site in 2020:
do you believe that someone can get 500$ just from simple clicks and referrals haha, the funniest thing is that people trust it and work normally.

thanks for this thread! maybe we can save some members who still interesting to work here.

Lol, it sounds hilarious to see people investing their precious time on gramfree, after so many bad reviews about them on search engine platforms, social media platforms, even in forum platforms. They are receiving hard cos they are very fraudulent and a fucker site, that wants to suck every time you lived for.

Lol, it sounds hilarious to see people investing their precious time on gramfree, after so many bad reviews about them on search engine platforms, social media platforms, even in forum platforms. They are receiving hard cos they are very fraudulent and a fucker site, that wants to suck every time you lived for.
the problem is that the site motivates them with the huge money that they will pay them so users think to be millionaire from gramfree Xd.

the problem is that the site motivates them with the huge money that they will pay them so users think to be millionaire from gramfree Xd.
Lol, I'm still laughing over it, too bad to invest on that finish and come back hearing that such investment is futile, and unable to pay.

I visited the site once and explored the things. Unfortunately, the site never impressed me. So, I left it. Thereafter, I never visited that site.

I visited the site once and explored the things. Unfortunately, the site never impressed me. So, I left it. Thereafter, I never visited that site.
You did yourself good, by finding it so unpleasing. Many people cut a frustrating figure with the site including me. Thank God I'm out of it now, I pray let those stolen money never go down well for them.

I was until recently, day by day, trying to win, in the end and thanks to this forum, I decided. It does not pay, it is not worth insisting. late I realized the loss of time

I still wonder why that site is still standing with all the voices raised against it. Well, the innocent newbies are still falling into that trap and I hope it shuts down soon.

New members are keep working on this site after watching payment proofs in videos section. I am also one of those victims ?.

New members are keep working on this site after watching payment proofs in videos section. I am also one of those victims ?.
Chaii, eyaa, take heart such is it, those payment proof are fake, fraudulent proofs. They're the ones who made those videos and not real proof of payment from their workers. I don't even think anybody cash out through that sucking platform gramfree.

Chaii, eyaa, take heart such is it, those payment proof are fake, fraudulent proofs. They're the ones who made those videos and not real proof of payment from their workers. I don't even think anybody cash out through that sucking platform gramfree.
Yes exactly. But new members think that proofs are real,just like me? oh God..!! We should inform all new members!!

Fairly certain this site is a scam. Any site promising you can earn $1000 a day from watching videos is a scam.

You have been working on the site for a long time and it took a long time to reach the minimum withdrawal, Unfortunately you have wasted a lot of time, but when you make a withdrawal it has been about 2 weeks and it has not been confirmed Do you not suspect that the site is not legitimate? you should have realized that

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds