Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Imagine that!

• Thread starter Deleted member 6735
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6735

Look at that, one of the most successful days with the market are being seen with market manipulation by Robinhood CEO and his investors. But what I now find "funny" is that Coinbase and Blockchain.info have problems with buying crypto. Coinbase says site outage since around 4am EST. Manipulation at its' finest...

Advertisement Placeholder
Look at that, one of the most successful days with the market are being seen with market manipulation by Robinhood CEO and his investors. But what I now find "funny" is that Coinbase and Blockchain.info have problems with buying crypto. Coinbase says site outage since around 4am EST. Manipulation at its' finest...
The power of money. Show interest in it, the declare scarcity after the demand for a commodity increases.

But will this be sustainable in the long run? People can only be interested this much.

The power of money. Show interest in it, the declare scarcity after the demand for a commodity increases.

But will this be sustainable in the long run? People can only be interested this much.
The SEC has vowed to protect the retail investors; which means the billions that the big guys are losing, can basically keep getting rekt by the public. The power of the internet is much larger than anyone can imagine.

I don't think that this exchange platforms like coinbase and Binance having issues with their website is an indication of manipulation because this issues happens to almost all websites from time to time as a result of may be attempted hacking or technology failures.

I did not know about Robinhood until the investment platform landed in hot waters. I use coinbase but I have never bought crypto currencies from coinbse. I just use it to store.

I have used coinbase to buy bitcoin at some point and it's really good. There are customers service respond to me when I faced one issue then. The current problem coinbase users are currently facing will soon faced things of the past.

I don't think that this exchange platforms like coinbase and Binance having issues with their website is an indication of manipulation because this issues happens to almost all websites from time to time as a result of may be attempted hacking or technology failures.
Same thing usually happen to some of the very big platforms and it could not really be a way to circumvent the system in any way,i think they are credible enough to be doing such,cyber attatck could be one of the reason.

I have not trusted Robinhood since the Gamestop stuff happened. They were blocking people from pulling out their earnings. They can go rot in a corner somewhere. So many of these places complain but they are the ones manipulating the markets.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds