Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

I'm really confused.

Advertisement Placeholder
Not collectors at I think. Looks like the normal, everyday british 1P coin lol. I have like 50 sitting next to me, lets make moneyyyyyyyy.

You mind as well go for it man! When the queen dies they'll stop making currency with her on it. Perhaps you can sell some 5 pound notes for $20 :D

You mind as well go for it man! When the queen dies they'll stop making currency with her on it. Perhaps you can sell some 5 pound notes for $20 :D
*Polishes sniper rifle* Lets do this. (In before, Scotland Yard, MI6 and so on pick up this message and swoop upon my house accusing me of attempted assassination)

I'll go across the border and get some Euros from Dublin and then sell them on Gumtree, £5 per €

Nah bro, I use two currencies.. Pound/Sterling and Euros, I get paid in Euros and have to change it to Pounds; here in Ireland we have an open border! :ilike:

Feel free to send me money for all those graphics I made you, the Euro is worth a little bit more than a dollar over here. :p

Lol, Dollars are worth jack shit.. Euros AND Pounds are worth more, like what is a dollar worth?

I've already wired some cash to your bank account, should be there in a week or two.. :oops:

Cool stuff man, when Haze sent me 5 bucks for doing the logo I think I got 10 out of it, so a Euro is probably worth twice a dollar maybe? Or I might be confused, can't be assed to log into pay pal. :p

Well unless you guys are kidding, this sounds like a great way to make some easy cash! However, how much of these can actually get sold? Are there a lot of people willing to pay for pennies for 500x their worth?

Cool stuff man, when Haze sent me 5 bucks for doing the logo I think I got 10 out of it, so a Euro is probably worth twice a dollar maybe? Or I might be confused, can't be assed to log into pay pal. :p

I sent you 10 for doing the logo. :p

1.00 GBP =
1.56409 USD
1.00 EUR = 1.22703 USD

So you're effectively spending 99 pence for a 1 pence coin? Seems legit.

But seriously, I have about 4 pence even though I've never been to Britain or met a British person. It's insanely common.

--Sent from Tapatalk

My brother just tried to sell 1p coins on Fiverr since I told him about this, they took it down :(

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds