Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you're going bald, do you embrace it or save what you have left?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Going bald is by no means fun. Most men and even women who have hair loss, become depressed because of it. I think it's a natural part of some peoples lives, to go bald that is. I have not gone bald myself, but my brother has and I feel like my days are numbered as well. I have long hair now, but I don't know for how long.

Anyway, if you're going bald, do you embrace it or try to fix it? I think I'd embrace it honestly. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I will not have myself going bald. There's a procedure they use to grow the hair back, I will pay for it because going bald used to look to me like you've got cancer. Some people say bald runs in the gene, I'm not sure but if it's true, I should have nothing to worry about.

Personally, I would never allow myself to become bald. In my sight, those who are bald have a way of being very ugly to my taste, so I wouldn't like to see myself become that same way. There's a procedures like Laser therapy, Protein-rich plasma injection, and Hair transplant that can be used to fix it.

if I'm going bald I am going bald all the way, is inside of my head with the ball and the other side not bald my head is going to look like something a rat ate side by side

..... my head is going to look like something a rat ate side by side

I couldn't stop laughing reading this one...something a rat ate side by side 😂.. Mehn what are you on right now 😂.

Going bald isn't for me at all. There was a time I think that going bald is hereditary but I'm not sure anymore and I hope it is because no one in my family is bald, so I shouldn't be as well when I'm older.

Personally, I would never allow myself to become bald. In my sight, those who are bald have a way of being very ugly to my taste, so I wouldn't like to see myself become that same way. There's a procedures like Laser therapy, Protein-rich plasma injection, and Hair transplant that can be used to fix it.

So, what you are saying is that you are going to spend more to ensure that you don't go bald even when it has to do with you going for a surgery? To me, there are some people that have embraced their baldness and proudly rock it without minding what people will say.

So, what you are saying is that you are going to spend more to ensure that you don't go bald even when it has to do with you going for a surgery? To me, there are some people that have embraced their baldness and proudly rock it without minding what people will say.

Yeah mate, that's exactly what I'm talking about. I would spend money on surgery to make sure that I don't go bald. I'm never going to embrace it as long as there's a way for me to fix. My father never went bald, so I would never succumb to getting bald.

I would embrace it. Nothing I can do to stop it if it ever happened to me. Science isn't in a place where it's going to grow my hair back.

I will not have myself going bald. There's a procedure they use to grow the hair back, I will pay for it because going bald used to look to me like you've got cancer. Some people say bald runs in the gene, I'm not sure but if it's true, I should have nothing to worry about.

Baldness is caused by a mutation in a single gene called KITLG. Most of the time, baldness is hereditary but that doesn't there aren't other causes as well. When either of your parents are bald, there's no way you be able to avoid going bald once your hair loss starts.

Baldness is caused by a mutation in a single gene called KITLG. Most of the time, baldness is hereditary but that doesn't there aren't other causes as well. When either of your parents are bald, there's no way you be able to avoid going bald once your hair loss starts.
Wasn't it related to DHT? That is, the testosterone derivative that affects alpha-5 reductase that weakens the hair follicle? Luckily, I have a good head of hair, and I don't see baldness yet haha, I'm not even 30 years old so maybe it's too early to declare victory, but if I had baldness I think I would accept it or wear a hat hehehe.

Wasn't it related to DHT? That is, the testosterone derivative that affects alpha-5 reductase that weakens the hair follicle? Luckily, I have a good head of hair, and I don't see baldness yet haha, I'm not even 30 years old so maybe it's too early to declare victory, but if I had baldness I think I would accept it or wear a hat hehehe.

I think if baldness is going to kick in, and if the gene that's pulling it is strong, it might start even before 30 years or within 30 years of age. If I remembered correctly, Wayne Rooney had the same experience when he was playing for Manchester United and he had it surgically fix or something because he's got hair now.

I think if baldness is going to kick in, and if the gene that's pulling it is strong, it might start even before 30 years or within 30 years of age. If I remembered correctly, Wayne Rooney had the same experience when he was playing for Manchester United and he had it surgically fix or something because he's got hair now.
Yes, in my country you can get a hair transplant for about $3,500 or so, I say this because a stepbrother of mine underwent this surgery and his head is full of hair now, I remember Wayne Rooney, but if you see photos of him as a child, he already had a good receding hairline, so his baldness cause was surely genetic.

Yes, in my country you can get a hair transplant for about $3,500 or so, I say this because a stepbrother of mine underwent this surgery and his head is full of hair now, I remember Wayne Rooney, but if you see photos of him as a child, he already had a good receding hairline, so his baldness cause was surely genetic.

Yeah, that's very correct. He started experiencing hair loss very early. He's my second favourite Manchester United player after Cristiano Ronaldo. It's how I knew everything about him including what happened with his hair. It's a pretty expensive surgery but hey he can afford it. They get paid thousands of dollars every week.

Yeah, that's very correct. He started experiencing hair loss very early. He's my second favourite Manchester United player after Cristiano Ronaldo. It's how I knew everything about him including what happened with his hair. It's a pretty expensive surgery but hey he can afford it. They get paid thousands of dollars every week.
I have also heard that in Turkey they do this surgery for about € 1000 ($ 1050) more or less, I do not know how reliable they will be with that price, but I would not trust sincerely, exactly, Wayne Rooney and most of the players of the football elite have money to transplant hair a million times.

I have also heard that in Turkey they do this surgery for about € 1000 ($ 1050) more or less, I do not know how reliable they will be with that price, but I would not trust sincerely, exactly, Wayne Rooney and most of the players of the football elite have money to transplant hair a million times.

From what I was able to get in my research on the cost of hair transplant surgery is that it's around $7,400. Some plastic surgeon claim that it can actually get as high as $25,000. This is because of the number of grafts needed to be done in the surgery to get the desired result.

Going bald to many isn't a good thing but I thing it has to do with family gene.
My Brother is a very good example here, he is bald, and I did tried to trace that to my family, I found out that my Uncle is also bald.

I would embrace it. Nothing I can do to stop it if it ever happened to me. Science isn't in a place where it's going to grow my hair back.

I won't bother much about it as well. I would want to have a good time enjoying my baldness. Why should I want to pay more to have that situation sorted? This is unless I am a popular person and feel shy about the situation at hand.

From what I was able to get in my research on the cost of hair transplant surgery is that it's around $7,400. Some plastic surgeon claim that it can actually get as high as $25,000. This is because of the number of grafts needed to be done in the surgery to get the desired result.
Maybe those are the prices of good surgeons, believe me, my stepbrother did it for $ 3500, and it is difficult that in Spain rise from $ 4000, you looked for the information in English? surely those prices are from the United States, I am practically sure that they must be from the United States.

Maybe those are the prices of good surgeons, believe me, my stepbrother did it for $ 3500, and it is difficult that in Spain rise from $ 4000, you looked for the information in English? surely those prices are from the United States, I am practically sure that they must be from the United States.

Yeah, that's very correct. They are price cost from United States of America. They probably do something better or extra ordinary from what other surgeons are doing. The one your stepbrother did for $3500, I believe that it worked out well for him?

I know it is natural but I would try to hide it because I cannot handle too much criticism form people regarding my look. I am not very good physically and I do not want one more ugliness on my appearance.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds