Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

If you won the lottery

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on the amount of money I won in the lottery. If it's big enough, I would buy my own house which is a very big investment.

I spend a lot of money on rent, which is why buying my own house would give me a huge breather. I might invest in real estate if I know how to go about it.

I would definitely buy myself my own place that can hopefully be paid off in one lump sum with my winnings. I'd like a nicer car too, mine is getting pretty old and bruised up.

I might still have a part-time job if it was one I enjoyed. But if I was just rich as can be and didn't need a job, I may just consider pursuing my hobbies and building friendships.

If I won the lottery it would really depend on how much I won as to what I would do with the winnings that I got. If I was to win the jackpot it would definitely be a life changer, I could ensure that I had everything paid for, I could even get myself my own house without the need for renting, and could give my kids everything they ever wanted. Going back to learn to drive would also be a goal for me if I won the lottery as I had to stop due to health issues when I was unsure what was going on. Would be awesome to be able to pass my test and get myself a car.

You can also put it down that some people can be very hopeless in life because in 2002, a garbage man won $15 million in lottery but ended up wasting it on drugs, gambling and sluts.

You can read about it in this Article

What would you do if you won the lottery? What things would you purchase? Would you still work? Invest your money in real estate or businesses? Do share, I'm eager to know! :)
I will surely be investing in real estate. It's among the top investment projects that you can have your money in and be rest assured that it's not going to be a failure. Cryptocurrency is dead already in my eyes, otherwise I would have given it a go.

I will surely be investing in real estate. It's among the top investment projects that you can have your money in and be rest assured that it's not going to be a failure. Cryptocurrency is dead already in my eyes, otherwise I would have given it a go.
I wouldn't invest much in cryptocurrency unless you can afford to lose what you invest.

For BTC to fall from almost $60k down to $16k shows that it's completely broken. Anyone who invests heavily in cryptocurrency is either a fool or he knows what we don't.

If I won the lottery... I'd buy a cave, and make the ultimate dwarven fortress with modern stuff. Like hydroponic and mushroom farms, a half olympic sized underground pool, a sauna, a hot tub, glowing plants on the walls, even a two story workbay and tinkering space with catwalks and cranes for lifting heavy stuff accessible by a giant hangar door on the front. It'd certainly make repairs on the jeep a breeze ntm rapidly swapping tires for tank treads in bad weather.

If I won the lottery... I'd buy a cave, and make the ultimate dwarven fortress with modern stuff. Like hydroponic and mushroom farms, a half olympic sized underground pool, a sauna, a hot tub, glowing plants on the walls, even a two story workbay and tinkering space with catwalks and cranes for lifting heavy stuff accessible by a giant hangar door on the front. It'd certainly make repairs on the jeep a breeze ntm rapidly swapping tires for tank treads in bad weather.
Holy crap, that sounds wild. I'd love to visit.
GIF by Originals

I have a serious interest in hospitality industry. If I had won a big amount of money in a lottery, I'm going to build a 5 Star Hotel that's going to serve both international and domestic clients.

For BTC to fall from almost $60k down to $16k shows that it's completely broken. Anyone who invests heavily in cryptocurrency is either a fool or he knows what we don't.
BTC should never have been allowed to get to $60k in the first place.

But to answer the question, if I won the lottery, I'd keep working. I know people who won big (6 digits and up) and who've ended up losing it all because they have no idea how to manage money. I'd keep working, keep doing what I do and try not to touch the money at all.

I would help out some friends and also strongly develop my internet projects. I would also start being very secretive with a lot of people. The reason is that people will take advantage of your situation.

Anyway, I would try to avoid too much spending on homes, vacations etc., especially if the money wasn't incredibly large.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds